顺中英惯用短语:
| - 我回家时可能顺便到聚会处看看. I may look in at the party on my way home
- 我在回家的路上要顺便买些东西做饭. something for dinner on my way home
- 我想让这个机构办得尽可能顺利. I want this shop to run as smoothly as possible
- n. 我敢说, 要做到让这些孩子百依百顺那可是一门艺术! 3 (idm 习语) blind sb with science =>blind2. Getting these children to do what you want is a science, I can tell you!
- adj. 我现在好像事事不顺心. Nothing seems to be going right for me at the moment, ie I'm having a lot of problems
- v. 我用车顺便送你到车站去吧. I'll give you a lift to the station
- v. 我的作文得了奖, 接著就获得了奖学金, 真是一顺百顺! nothing succeeds like success
- v. 我觉得有东西顺著我的胳膊向上爬. up my arm
- n. 我起初讲得很顺利, 可是受到干扰後就结巴起来了. My speech went quite well until I was put off my stroke by the interruption
- 战术顺序 tactical sequence
- 房室顺序型心脏起搏器 atrioventricular sequential pacemaker
- adj. 扑克牌戏)一手不同花色的顺子牌(共五张). hand with five cards in sequence but from more than one suit (
- n. 承诺, 顺从, 遵从, 服从, 遵守, 听从, 应允, 答应, 依从 compliance
- adj. 把档案按顺序编上号 number files in serial order
- adv. 把沙发顺过来一端向前抬着通过这道门. carry the sofa sideways through the door
- 把(钟表指针)顺拨(校准) forward to give the correct time
|
|
|