中英慣用短語:
  • indef det  但願你能寫得清楚點, 我們好能看明.   I wish you'd write clearly enough for us to read it
  • n.  位置, 空間, 距離, 太空, 空隙, 空地, 餘地, 座位, 篇幅, 空, 間隔, 機會, 空幻狀態, 時間, 片刻, 一會兒, 電臺的廣告時間, 一年徒刑, 綫間空, 隔條, 襯條, 空鉛, 空鉛間隔, 印刷物的行間空, 打字稿一格的寬度, 開鍵, 坐位或鋪位, 面積, 體積, 空位, 範圍, 場所, 處所, 空處, 一段時間, (字或行之間的)距離   space
  •   低聲旁(為讓觀衆聽見的舞臺低語).   that is intended to be heard by the audience
  •   低密度脂蛋免疫學檢測係統   Low-density lipoprotein immunological test system
  •   低絨白鴨毛   de-downed white duck feather
  •   低絨白鵝毛   de-downed white goose feather
  • n.  低能, 魯鈍, 笨人, 低能的人, 癡, 極愚蠢的人, 低能者, 癡愚者, 性倒錯者, 性反常者   moron
  •   佐內格白葡萄酒   Sonnengerg
  • n.  作為開場, 我來解釋一下歷史背景.   By way of an introduction, I shall explain some of the historical background
  • v.  你到了我這樣的年紀就明多了.   You'll know better when you reach my age. ?W
  • n.  你可以在這空處簽字.   There's a space here for your signature
  • n.  你呼吸中帶有蘭地酒味.   Your breath smells of brandy
  •   你好! 再見! (天分手時用)   Good day!
  • n.  你必須用行動支持, 不能空口說話.   You must show your support by deeds, not words
  • v.  你早就該明你沒什麽人緣兒.   It's time you woke up to the fact that you're not very popular
  • v.  你明他的評論是什麽意思嗎?   What did you take his comments to mean?