adj. 你眼中流露出恍惚的神情. You have a far-away look in your eyes
n. 你知道吗, 他们闹翻了.'`我看这是情理之中的事.' They've split up, you know.' `I can well believe it.' `
conj. 你给我的比给他的少(在口语中 less than he gave me
n. 你绝不会让这种造谣中伤的言论披露见报的吧. such a scandalous allegation
adj. 你能不能让孩子们静一静? 我做事需要精神集中. Can't you keep the children quiet? I'm trying to concentrate
n. 你能从工作中得到乐趣吗? 3 A profession is an occupation which requires higher education and specific training. *profession指需要受过较高深教育和专门训练才能从事的职业. A trade requires training and skill with the hands *trade指需要受过训练有手艺的职业 Do you get any job satisfaction?
v. 你能在这些伞中认出你自己的那一把吗? Can you identify your umbrella among this lot?
v. 你能想像出生活中没有电会是一幅什麽样的情景吗? Can you imagine what it would be like to live without electricity?
n. 你能指出他们论点中的谬误吗? Can you spot the flaw in their argument?
你自己就是其中一个主犯. You yourself are one of the chief offenders
v. 你要在坦诚与唐突之间取其中. You must find a mean between frankness and rudeness
v. 你要尽力在演出中倾注一点热情. Try to inject a bit of enthusiasm into your performance
n. 你计算中出现的错误 an error in your calculations
你读过那本关於中国的书吗? Have you read that book about China?