亲中英惯用短语:
| - n. 伯叔祖, 父亲或母亲的uncle granduncle
- adj. 似)母亲的 of or like a mother (
- n. 体谅的态度、 微笑、 父亲(或母亲). an understanding approach, smile, parent
- n. 作为父亲)生个孩子. father a child (
- 你和你的家人,你和你的亲人 you and yours
- adj. 你对我母亲得有耐心--她的耳朵越来越背了. You'll have to be patient with my mother she's going rather deaf
- v. 你应该立即申请, 亲自去也好, 写信也好. You should apply immediately, in person or by letter
- adj. 你母亲将对你十分满意. Your mother will be very pleased with you
- n. 你母亲要是知道你用了她的汽车, 一定大发雷霆. if she knew you were using her car
- n. 你父亲若是知道这事非狠狠揍你一顿不可! If your father hears about this he'll give you such a licking
- v. 你离家不归, 你母亲极为伤心. Your mother is very grieved by your refusal to return home
- adj. 你简直动人极了, 亲爱的! You look simply divine, darling
- v. 你要是奉承你母亲几句, 说不定她会把我们全请去吃饭. If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner
- n. 你要是把汽车弄坏了, 你父亲非说你不可(他一定得生气). If you damage the car, your father will have plenty to say about it, ie he will be angry
- 你要是正在给你母亲写信, 可别忘了加上几句请她来住上几天. If you're writing to your mother, don't forget to put in something about her coming to stay
- n. 你跟她是什麽亲戚?'`她是我的表妹.' 2 Relationship can indicate a strong emotional association *relationship可以指强烈的感情联系 What's your relationship to her?' `She's my cousin.' `
|
|
|