中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我紧紧夹在两个乘客中间下不了共汽车了.   I was so tightly wedged between two other passengers, I couldn't get off the bus
  • n.  我经常使用共交通工具.   I'm a great user of public transport
  • n.  我认为没有理由把司划分成小单位.   I can see no justification for dividing the company into smaller units
  • n.  我讨厌与那些没有人情味的大司打交道.   I hate dealing with large impersonal companies
  •   我该走了--我得赶上共汽车.   I must go I have a bus to catch
  •   我请共汽车司机在快到市中心时让我下车.   I asked the bus driver to put me off near the town centre
  • n.  我迟到的原因是没赶上共汽车.   because I missed the bus
  • v.  我需要几周的时间了解情况後才能对司的未来做出决定.   I'll need several weeks to discover the lie of the land before I can make any decisions about the future of the business
  • n.  房客或佃户)占用寓、 建筑物、 农场等, 但并非所有者. He or she pays money (rent) regularly for its use to the landlord, who is the owner 房客或佃户定期付给 landlord(房主或地主)租金(rent)   A tenant occupies a flat, a building, a farm, etc but does not own it. *tenant(
  • n.  房屋, 住户, 租户, 地产, 保有物, 租用地, 租住的房子, 住房, 寓, 一套房间, 共住宅, 廉价寓, 多户分租住宅, 租房子   tenement
  • n.  房屋, 寓, 房屋, 住宅, 掩护, 避难所, 壳, 套, 盖, 箱, 架, 轴承座, 机体, 卡箍, 垫圈, 柄穴, 槽, 沟, 腔, 孔, 凹部, 遮蔽物, 润滑部位, 桅脚, 马衣, 马饰, 汽缸, 缸体, 圈闭层, 圈闭构造, 供给住房, 住房, (机器的)护盖, 框架, 供给住宅, 住宅群, 机架, 住房供给   housing
  • n.  房屋、 寓等的)转租承租人.   is sublet by a tenant (
  • n.  所得税文上的晦涩文字. Cf 参看 journalese (journal).   the incomprehensible officialese of income tax documents
  • n.  所有共汽车票对老年人特价.   special concessionson all bus fares for old people
  •   扁线公差   Flat Wire Tolerance
  •   手部、会阴、脚植皮-5平方分   Skin grft for hand, perineum, and foot-5com2