中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我得赶快跑, 好赶上共汽车.   I had to run to catch the bus
  • v.  我想在我的办室里接这个电话.   call in my office
  • adv.  我愿意走路而不愿意坐共汽车.   I'd rather walk than take a bus
  • v.  我把手套落在共汽车上了.   I've left my gloves on the bus
  • n.  我无法取出贵司的文件, 因为我把代码忘了.   I can't access the file on your company because I've forgotten the code
  •   我明天得坐共汽车去上班.   I've got to go to work by bus tomorrow
  •   我最初听到司倒闭的消息是乔治告诉我的.   was when George told me
  • v.  我有意让你接管公司.   I intend that you shall take over the business
  • n.  我有时认为是我的秘书经管著司.   I sometimes think my secretary runs the firm
  • v.  我没有汽车, 所以我得乘共汽车.   I haven't got a car, so I have to depend on the buses
  • v.  我没赶上共汽车, 只好走回家.   I missed the bus and had to walk home
  •   我游览伦敦时喜欢坐共汽车.   When visiting London I like to travel by bus
  • prep.  我用力能举起50斤的重量.   I can lift 50 kilos with an effort
  •   我的办室在楼的顶层.   My office is at the top of the building
  • v.  我的办室通风良好[不良].   poorly-ventilated
  • adj.  我等共汽车足足等了一小时.   I had to wait a full hour for the bus