Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  我们在兰开斯特转弯离开了高速路.   We turned off the motorway at Lancaster
  • n.  我们在办室里装了一台新电传机.   We've installed a new telex in the office
  • n.  我们在高速路上行驶时汽油用完了.   We ran out of juice on the motorway
  • n.  我们大家是否都能活到元2000年? 这个问题很难回答.   Will we all survive until the year 2000? That's the sixty-four thousand dollar question
  • n.  我们对司都有效忠的义务.   We all have a loyalty to the company
  • adv.  我们对赢得众的支持极为关注.   We are vitallyconcerned to win public support
  • v.  我们已否决另建一座办楼的动议.   We've defeated moves to build another office block
  • n.  我们必须把文归档工作弄出些条理来.   We must get some method into our office filing
  • v.  我们总司可安排您与当地分司取得联系.   Our head office can put you in touch with a branch in your area
  • n.  我们是步行呢, 还是乘共汽车呢?   Shall we walk or go by bus?
  • n.  我们未得到那份合同的生意, 最後是让一家出价低的司击败了我们.   we were pipped at the post by a firm whose price was lower
  • indef det  我们每人都有一辆司的汽车. (Cf 参看 We each have a company car.)   Each of us has a company car.
  • n.  我们的司实行共同责任制.   shared responsibility
  • v.  我们的牛在农业展览会上夺得头奖.   Our bull took first prize at the agricultural show
  • adj.  我们的副经理是司的实际负责人.   Our deputy manager is the virtual head of the business
  • n.  我们的办楼在市中心.   Our office is in the centre of the town