中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我突然想到一個好主意, 我們何不試試嚮相反的嚮轉一轉呢!   why don't we try turning it the other way
  • n.  我經打聽知事情屬實.   I found it was true
  • n.  我覺得鄉村的生活式太單調乏味了.   Village life is too dull for me
  •   我覺得這把椅子還是放在老地好.   I prefer the chair in its old place
  •   我認識個地, 可以吃日本菜.   you can eat Japanese food
  • lat.  我談到的陸軍, 如作適當變動, 也適用於海軍.   What I have said about the army also applies, mutatis mutandis, to the navy
  • adv.  我還去過巴黎(除其他地外).   I've been to `Paris, `too, ie in addition to other places
  • n.  我選了個有遮蔽的地搭帳棚.   I picked a sheltered site for the tent
  • n.  我隊進了第五個球以後, 對一敗塗地.   After our fifth goal the match became a rout
  • n.  戰略, 策略, 計謀, 作戰針, 智謀, 手腕, 兵法, 軍事學, 軍略   strategy
  • n.  房子的正面, 朝嚮, 眺望, 前面, 正面, 前面或正面的長度, 朝對, 建築物與街或河之間的空間, 紮營地, 檢閱場地, 路邊地, 河邊地, 前, 臨街   frontage
  • n.  房屋等的)賣主, 賣. Cf 參看 purchaser (purchase2).   seller of a house or other property (
  • adj.  房間裏沒有地多放椅子了.   We can't fit any more chairs into the room
  • n.  所有的地方康樂組織   all the local leisure organizations
  • n.  所有飛機均須先加油能作長途飛行.   All aircraft must fuel before a long flight
  • n.  手, 掌握, 協助, 前腳, 指針, 把, 柄, 臂, 搖桿, 手狀物, 一束, 手腕部, 人手, 雇員, 手藝人, 技工, 握有, 管理, 控製, 有權力, 支援, 幫助, 參加, 插手, 幹預, 手段, 技巧, 法, 書法, 字跡, 簽名, , 邊, 答允, 婚約, 求婚, 手中的牌, 打牌人, 牌戲的一盤, 一掌之寬, 手感, 鼓掌喝采, 第...手, 傳遞, , 側, (鐘錶等的)指針, 一手牌, 水手, 工人, 鼓掌, 觸摸力的程度, 掌管, 支配, 手藝   hand