方中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我想要在业务管理方面有决定权. I want a say in the management of the business
- n. 我找遍所有的地方也没找到钥匙. I've searched every nook and cranny but I still can't find the keys
- conj. 我把它放在柜橱之类的地方了. I put it in the cupboard or somewhere
- 我把提包落在上班的地方了. I've left my bag at work
- n. 我把现有的家禽饲养方面的资料全都读过了. I've read all the available literature on poultry-farming
- v. 我把眼镜放错地方了--没在我的包里. I've misplaced my glasses they're not in my bag
- n. 我断然否绝经理部门处理此事的方法. I absolutely reject the management's line on this
- n. 我方战士寸土必争. Our soldiers disputed every inch of ground
- 我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下: We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows
- adj. 我有最高当局的这一方面资料. I have this information on the highest authority
- adj. 我来指给你看放备件的地方. I'll show you where the spares are kept
- v. 我母亲要是知道我到过那地方非把我宰了不可(一定大怒). when she finds out where I've been
- v. 我熟悉伦敦, 那是我度过童年的地方. I know London as the place where I spent my childhood
- 我熟悉那地方, 我来当你们的向导. I know the place well, so let me be your guide
- v. 我的衬衫在地板上的什麽地方. My shirt is kicking around on the floor somewhere
- v. 我知道他躲在什麽地方. I knew where he was hiding
|
|
|