方中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我再也不想到这个糟糕的地方 来了. to this terrible place again
- indef det 我写地址的地方不够. There isn't enough space for my address
- v. 我向他建议我们用另一种方式处理这个问题. I suggested to him that we should tackle the problem another way
- n. 我喜欢你做事的方法. I like your style, ie the way you do things
- adj. 我喜欢穿朴素大方的衣服. I like my clothes to be simple but elegant
- n. 我因毒品事落入警方手中. I'm in trouble with the police over drugs
- n. 我在数学方面总是有点笨. I was always a bit of a duffer at maths
- n. 我在空气新鲜的地方散步就感到精神饱满. A walk in the fresh air will pep me up
- 我在计算中什麽地方出了差错? did I go wrong in my calculation?
- n. 我在附近什麽地方能弄到点吃的? 8 (idm 习语) be hail-fellow-well-met (with sb) => hail. get a bite to eat round here?
- v. 我好像把护照放在什麽地方找不到了--你看见了吗? I seem to have mislaid my passport have you seen it?
- n. 我妹妹是美容方面的大行家. My sister's the oracle on beauty matters
- n. 我常去的一个老地方. one of my old stamping-grounds
- n. 我并不自命是这方面的专家. I have no pretence to being an expert on the subject
- v. 我很难设想能到英国以外的地方去生活. anywhere but England
- n. 我得找个地方存放这些罐头. I must find a home for all these tins
|
|
|