中英慣用短語:
  • n.  你打算什麽時候休假?   When do you plan to take your holiday?
  •   你打養蛇! 下一步還想幹什麽?   You're going to keep snakes! Whatever next?
  •   你打算到哪兒去度假?   Where are you going for your holidays?
  • n.  你打算去哪裏度暑假?   vacation?
  • n.  你打在地板上鋪地毯嗎?   Are you going to cover the planking with carpet?
  • v.  你打坐船去還是坐飛機去?   Are you going by sea or by air?
  • v.  你打挑選誰參加這個隊? Choose suggests a freely made decision and can refer to a decision between only two items. (We usually select or pick from a number greater than two) 用choose表示的是自由作出的决定, 可僅指兩者之間. (不止兩項時通常用select或pick)   Who are you going to pick for the team?
  •   你打明天幾點鐘啓程?   What time are you planning to set off tomorrow?
  •   你是否打讓他們知道這些計劃?   Are you going to let them in on the plans?
  • n.  你最好在這兒加足汽油--咱們要去的是人類文明的邊緣地區.   You'd better get petrol here where we're going is the last outpost of civilization
  • n.  你有什麽打算?   What are your intentions? ie What do you plan to do?
  •   你有計機嗎?'`有.' In US English questions and negatives are formed with do 在美式英語中, 與do連用可構成疑問式和否定式   Have you got a computer?' `Yes, I have.' `
  • v.  你祈求實現願望時沒閉上眼睛, 所以不數!   You didn't shut your eyes before you made the wish, so it doesn't count!
  • n.  你出假期得花多少錢了嗎?   Have you figured out how much the holiday will cost?
  • n.  你若打賣掉舊沙發, 何不在本地報紙上登個廣告呢?   If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local paper?
  • n.  你要是現在先付清咱們兩人的帳, 事後咱們倆再細.   If you pay for both of us now, we can settle up later