中英慣用短語:
  • v.  您能幫幫忙嗎?   May I entreat a favour of you?
  • adj.  願意幫或提供信息等   ready to help, give information, etc
  • n.  我一上午都在熱爐前個不停.   over a hot stove all morning
  • n.  我一直在園子裏著除雜草.   the garden
  • v.  我一跟他提踢足球的事, 他就說太.   Whenever I mention playing football, he says he's too busy
  • adv.  我不在乎. 其實, 我很樂於幫.   I don't mind. Indeed, I am delighted to help
  •   我今早很匆, 衹好不吃早飯了.   I had to go without breakfast this morning as I was in a hurry
  • v.  我們到達時, 到處是繁的景象.   when we arrived
  • indef det  我們到達的時候接待員什麽也不幫.   helpful when we arrived
  • n.  我們太, 許多工作得招人承包.   We're so busy we have to farm out a lot of work
  • v.  我們了一下午收拾房子準備迎接賓客.   We toiled away all afternoon to get the house ready for our guests
  • adv.  我們急急地趕到沙灘.   We hotfooted it down to the beach
  • n.  我們需要有人自願幫把布景搭起、 畫好.   We need volunteers to help build and paint the set
  •   我倒並不需要你幫, 但你的好意我心領了.   I don't need your help, thank you, but it was a kind thought
  • adj.  我倒是願意幫, 但是無能為力--說老實話!   I'd like to help, but I can't on the level
  • v.  我剛提出籌集基金的問題, 他急插嘴說問題已經解决了.   When I brought up the question of funding, he quickly interjected that it had been settled