中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们将汽车滞销咎於海外需求量太低.   We blame poor overseas demand for the car's failure
  • adj.  我们归途中不太顺心.   Our journey home was pretty traumatic
  • n.  我们必须把公文档工作弄出些条理来.   We must get some method into our office filing
  • v.  我们的这一发现功於牛顿.   We owe this discovery to Newton
  • n.  我把她归为挚友之列.   I number her among my closest friends
  • v.  我把这一切因於她工作又勤奋又主动.   I put it all down to her hard work and initiative
  • n.  我认为他还没找到生活的宿.   I don't think he's yet found his niche in life, ie the occupation that gives him most satisfaction and happiness
  • v.  我讨厌他把全部功劳於自己.   his taking all the credit
  • n.  我队今天未能真正载誉而(如遭惨败).   Our team didn't exactly cover itself with glory today, eg was heavily defeated
  • adj.  所有问题都要以这一问题为依.   All the other issues are subordinate to this one
  • vt.  把...分类, 分为同一等级, [美]官方宣布[说明]把...列为密件, 分类, 类, 把…分等级, 列为机密, 标记为机密, 分等   classify
  •   把...分组[归类]为   group under
  • vt.  把...于, 把...推诿到...上, 认为...属于, (常与to连用)于, 因于, 咎于   ascribe
  •   把...功于; 为...而应感谢   owe sth. to
  •   把...功于; 把某数记入某人账户   credit ...to...
  •   把...功于自己, 自称(某事)是自己干的   take credit to oneself for