中英惯用短语:
  • n.  这动物太凶, 应该它戴上口套.   Such a fierce animal ought to be muzzled
  • v.  这坏消息把我这一天毁了.   The bad news has spoilt my day
  • n.  这堵墙能给我们挡风.   The wall screens us against the wind
  • n.  这头衔按世袭传长子.   The title passes by inheritance to the eldest son
  • n.  这家公司需要注进新的血液(需要新雇员公司以活力).   This company needs an infusion of new blood, ie needs new employees to give it vigour
  • n.  这封信是寄房子的居住人的.   The letter was addressed to the occupier of the house
  • n.  这幅画人总的印象是很有气势.   The general effect of the painting is overwhelming
  • v.  这张古董桌子卖那位戴粉红色帽子的女士了.   The antique table went to the lady in the pink hat
  • n.  这星期送奶人钱了吗?   Have you paid the milkman this week?
  • n.  这是你我们惹的一大堆麻烦!   This is a fine mess you've landed us in
  •   这是你吃的. 快吃吧!   Here's your food. Now get stuck in (ie start eating it)!
  • adj.  这本书是哥哥赠送我的.   This book was a present from my brother
  • n.  这本书未经作者许可就翻译了.   The book was translated without the sanction of the author
  •   这枝钢笔不能用了. 我一枝能写的.   This pen's US. Give me one that writes
  •   这架钢琴可以卖你 60 英镑, 琴凳我奉送.   You can have the piano for 60, and I'll throw in the stool as well
  • v.  这次爆炸把那个旧烟囱炸倒了.   The explosiontoppled the old chimney