方中英慣用短語:
| - n. 我們從幾方面粗略的說法中設法弄清了真相. We managed to piece together the truth from several sketchy accounts
- n. 我們以分期付款方式購買一臺電視機. We're buying a TV on hire-purchase
- n. 我們以批發交易方式進貨. We buy our supplies wholesale
- n. 我們先作守方. We're fielding first
- n. 我們內部不妨有爭論, 但對付資方我們必須團结一致. We might argue among ourselves, but against the management we must present a united front, ie act and speak as a group
- adj. 我們擊中了對方快速投來的球. We batted on a lively pitch, ie a cricket pitch that caused the ball to move sharply
- adv. 我們去電影院了, 沒到其他地方去. We went to the cinema and nowhere else, ie to no other place
- n. 我們雙方有個默契, 就是不把貨物賣給對方的顧客. There is an understanding between us that we will not sell to each other's customers
- n. 我們嚮東方旅行. We are travelling east
- v. 我們唯一的辦法就是嚮警方報案. Our only resort is to inform the police
- 我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
- n. 我們在威尼斯度假時曾到附近的幾個地方觀光過. excursions to places near by
- n. 我們在時間方面意見稍有分歧. We had a slight misunderstanding over the time
- 我們在達成協議方面已取得些進展. We have made some progress towards reaching an agreement
- adj. 我們在音樂方面愛好相似. We have similar tastes in music
- n. 我們地方眼科診所的眼科醫生. the ophthalmologist at our local eye clinic
|
|
|