中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我们正从伦迁往乡下.   We are removing from London to the country
  •   我们用一小时走完了(从伦到牛津的)旅程.   in an hour
  • adj.  我们的汽油够开到伦的吗?   till we reach London?
  • n.  我们须促他们迅速决断.   We shall have to push them for a quick decision
  • adv.  我住不了伦, 我酷爱郊外的环境.   I couldn't live in London, I enjoy the great outdoors too much
  • n.  我准备到汉普的苗圃去买些花草.   nurseries in Hampton to buy some plants
  • adj.  我刚刚搬到伦敦.   I've only just moved to London
  • v.  我在伦一直呆到五月.   I remain in London until May
  • v.  我对伦渐渐不那麽眷恋了.   I'm becoming increasingly disenchanted with London
  • adj.  我已向议员提出不满的意见, 并努力促抱有共识的人采取同样行动.   I have complained to my MP, and urge all ,like-minded `people to do the same
  •   我游览伦时喜欢坐公共汽车.   When visiting London I like to travel by bus
  • v.  我熟悉伦, 那是我度过童年的地方.   I know London as the place where I spent my childhood
  •   我过去一直住在伦敦.   I used to live in London
  • n.  房子, 住宅, 房屋, 一家, 房间, 一户, 家, 家庭, 家族, 家务, 王室, 王朝, 建筑物, 馆, 社, 所, 机构, 旅馆, 戏院, 娱乐场所, 观众, 听众, 演出的场次, 宿舍, 全体寄宿生, 栏, 房, 棚, 罩, 校董会, 宗教团体, 修道院, 议会, 议院, 议员, 伦证卷交易所, 商号, 妓院, 家人, 库房, (动物的)棚舍, 名门, 皇室, 贵族, 学校宿舍, 学校运动竞赛馆, 商行, 商业大楼, 出版社, 议会大厦, 剧院, 剧院的观众, 聚会场所, 剧场   house
  • n.  排, 船游, 吵闹, 一列, 一行, 一排, 街, 路, 街道, 地区, 天线阵, 伦海德公园中的骑马道, (一)排, (一)行, 吵架, 争吵, 吵闹声, 责骂, 申斥, 划船, 划船旅行, 行   row
  • v.  推动、 推进、 驱策或促某人做某事物   force or urge sb to do sth