中英惯用短语:
  • v.  你把东西全光了, 你可太坏了.   It was mean of you to eat all the food
  • v.  你把饭吃(完)了.   your dinner
  • n.  你早饭要吃煮鸡蛋吗?   Do you want a boiled egg for breakfast?
  • v.  你星期二能来午饭吗?   on Tuesday?
  •   你是否都吃光了?   Did you eat all of them?
  • v.  你最好变换一下饮食, 不要总同样的东西. All these verbs (except modify) can also be used intransitively 所有这些动词(除modify外)还均可用作不及物动词   It's better to vary your diet rather than eat the same things all the time.
  • v.  你现在得得饱饱的--你今天可能再没饭了.   You should stoke up now you may not get another meal today
  •   你留在这儿(晚饭)吗?   Are you stopping (for supper)?
  •   你真使我惊。你怎么搞的?   I wonder at you.
  • v.  你给我添的这麽多的, 我得尽力把它完.   I'm struggling to finish the huge helping you gave me
  • n.  你要吃点瓜吗?   Would you like some melon?
  • conj.  你要是完了, 就可以离席了.   If you have finished eating you may leave the table
  • v.  你要是奉承你母亲几句, 说不定她会把我们全请去饭.   If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner
  • adj.  你要来住可能得点苦.   You may have to rough it a bit if you come to stay
  • n.  你该换挡了--发动机有些不住劲了.   You should change gear the engine's starting to labour
  • n.  你铺好桌子准备晚饭好吗?   Could you set the table for supper?