中英慣用短語:
  • n.  誰總瞎改動電綫綫路?   with the wiring?
  • v.  把我寫在黑板上的數字擦掉了?   Who's rubbed my figures off the blackboard?
  • v.  把我的文件扔得滿地都是?   Who's scattered my papers all over the floor?
  • v.  誰把我的火柴拿走了?   Who's bagged my matches?
  • v.  把我的自行車騎走了?   Who's taken my bicycle?
  • v.  把我的計算器偷走了?   Who's swiped my calculator?
  •   誰把我的鋼筆拿走了?   Who's gone off with my pen?
  • v.  誰把我的鉛筆拿走了?   Who's filched my pencil?
  • v.  把牛奶潑出來了? =>illus at pour 見pour插圖.   spilled the milk?
  • v.  把蛋糕都吃光了?'`我想是湯姆[大概是湯姆]吧.'   it was Tom.' `
  • v.  誰撞我了?   Who shoved me?
  • adj.  誰是以前的屬有人?   Who was the previous owner?
  •   是你的健在的最近的親屬?   Who is your next of kin?
  • n.  是昨晚節目的主持人? Cf 參看 MC 1.   emcee of the show last night?
  •   是這傢商行真正管事的經理?   Who is the real manager of the firm (ie the person who effectively runs it)?
  • n.  誰是這房子的房主?   Who's the owner of this house?