中英惯用短语:
  •   我的天哪! 好家伙!   Bless my heart!
  •   我的天哪! 好家伙!   Bless your heart!
  •   我的天哪, 真想不到!   My goodness, what a surprise
  •   我的帽子在哪里?   Where's my hat?
  • adj.  我的生日庆祝会能在天举行?'`在离你生日最近的那个星期六吧.'   When can I have my birthday party?' `On the Saturday nearest to it.' `
  • n.  我的针线活儿在儿呢?   Where is my sewing?
  • n.  我说, 兄弟, 你是自找麻烦!   Now look here, pal, you're asking for trouble
  • v.  我问她萨姆在儿, 她只是耸了耸肩(表示不知道或与己无关).   , ie to show she didn't know or didn't care
  •   或者这个, 或者那个; 不管一个   one or other
  • n.  打信号示意要转弯[走条路]   which way one is going to turn
  •   打哪里来?   Where from?
  •   把它放在哪儿都行.   Stick it down anywhere you like
  •   无论在方面[一点]来看, 在各方面   in all respects (=in every respect)
  •   无论在方面[一点]都不是...; 完全不是...   in no respect
  • adj.  最近的公共汽车站在儿?   Where's the nearest bus-stop?
  • v.  有咖啡或茶. 你喜欢样?   There's coffee or tea. Which would you prefer?