中英惯用短语:
  • adv.  你过这种胡言乱语吗!   Did you ever hear such nonsense
  • n.  你喜欢广播, 还是喜欢看电视?   Do you prefer radio or television?
  • n.  你必须兼双方观点, 尽量做到不偏不倚.   You must listen to both points of view and try not to be partisan
  • v.  你按说不应该那些话.   to hear that remark
  • adj.  你是完全著我说话呢吗?   Do I have your unreserved attention?
  • n.  你现在得他这方面的看法.   You must hear his side of things now
  • v.  你的工作我已经够了, 别再提了!   I've heard enough about your job, so skip it
  • v.  你的话我(一个字也)不懂(因为你说得太快).   what you're saying, eg because you're speaking too quickly
  •   你看能不能打到他们未来计画的消息.   See if you can pick up anything about their future plans
  • pron.  你知道[说过]那个秃头警察的笑话吗?   Have you heard the one about the bald policeman?
  •   你能出这段管弦乐曲里有歌剧式的咏叹调吗?   Can you pick out the operatic arias quoted in this orchestral passage?
  • prep.  你要是在七天之内不到任何消息就再打个电话.   If you don't hear anything within seven days, phone again
  • v.  你那些难的话使我觉得无地自容.   I felt quite deflated by your nasty remark
  • adj.  使人信服的, 有力的, 令人心悦诚服的, 有说服力的, 动的, 令人信服的, 能说服人的   convincing
  • adj.  使人感动的, 非常好的, 轰动的, 耸人闻的, 感觉的, 感动的, 知觉的, 感情的, 哗众取宠的, 令人激动的, 异常的, 巨大的, 了不起的, 感觉论的, 引起轰动的, 危言耸的, 蛊惑人心的(文章或新闻), 美妙的   sensational
  • n.  使听者欲睡的讲话.   a soporificspeech