交中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我一向不擅长轻易交上朋友. I've never learnt the trick of making friends easily
- adj. 我与他人来往极慎重, 不滥交. I'm very selective about the people I associate with
- adj. 我与银行经理交情很好. I'm on familiar terms with my bank manager
- n. 我交过很多朋友, 但从没有如此密切. I've had many friendships, but never such an intimate one
- n. 我们以批发交易方式进货. We buy our supplies wholesale
- 我们因交通堵塞而受阻一个小时. We were stuck in a traffic jam for an hour
- 我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
- 我们获得了利润而惊喜交加. We were pleasantly surprised at the profit we made
- adj. 我们遇到交通阻塞, 汽车一辆辆首尾相接动弹不得. We sat bumper-to-bumper in the traffic jam
- adj. 我们饥寒交迫. We were perished with cold and hunger
- n. 我再不和他打交道了. I'll have no further dealings with him
- v. 我出门通常乘坐公共交通工具. I normally travel by public transport
- adv. 我受不了那些咯咯的笑声和交头接耳的样子--只好离开了那间屋子. All that giggling and whispering was too much for me I had to leave the room
- v. 我在工作中常和各种人打交道. In my job, I mix with all sorts of people
- n. 我工作忙得不可开交. I was snowed under with work
- v. 我忙得不可开交. so I can't stop
|
|
|