中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我把说明书看错了.   what the instructions said
  • adv.  我担任秘书工作, 得准确些是打字员.   I worked as a secretary, or rather, a typist
  •   我敢肯定; 句老实话; 我警告你。   I promise you.
  • n.  我敢, 要做到让这些孩子百依百顺那可是一门艺术! 3 (idm 习语) blind sb with science =>blind2.   Getting these children to do what you want is a science, I can tell you!
  •   我敢说; 确实   I (can) tell yon (=let me tell you)
  • n.  我无论如何也不会出这样的话来.   I should never have dreamt of saying such a thing
  • adj.  我早就知道你会这样--果不其然!   I knew you'd say that you're so predictable
  •   我早就跟你过了。(意指我没错, 你偏不听)   I told you so.
  • v.  我是万不得已才的, 但你是咎由自取.   you have only yourself to blame
  • n.  我有很多话要跟你说.   I've got heaps to tell you
  • n.  我朝那小孩笑了笑说   I smiled at the child and said `Hello'.
  • n.  我本不想, 只是无意中漏了出来.   it just slipped out
  • n.  我正在研究儿童是如何学话的.   I'm studying how children learn to speak
  • v.  我每天都在火车上见到他, 但彼此没过话.   I see him on the train every day but we're not on speaking terms
  •   我没有听过!真想不到!我没有看过!   Well, I never (did)!
  • n.  我父亲有不完的趣事.   My father is a repository of interesting facts