中英惯用短语:
  • v.  你父正担心你呢, 快给他们写封信吧.   do write to them
  • n.  你的狗是公的还是的?   What sex is your dog?
  • v.  你离家不归, 你亲极为伤心.   Your mother is very grieved by your refusal to return home
  • v.  你要是奉承你亲几句, 说不定她会把我们全请去吃饭.   If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner
  •   你要是正在给你亲写信, 可别忘了加上几句请她来住上几天.   If you're writing to your mother, don't forget to put in something about her coming to stay
  • n.  你见过我父吗? 3 [attrib 作定语] = folk-music   Have you ever met my folks?
  • v.  你那只母猫骟了吗?   Has your cat been spayed yet?
  • n.  你)不必每天都给你亲写信.   to write to your mother every single day. (
  •   供养父母额外免税额   additional dependent parent allowance
  •   供养祖父或外祖父免税额   dependent grandparent allowance
  •   供养祖父或外祖父额外免税额   additional dependent grandparent allowance
  • n.  依靠父母[补助].   be dependent on one's parents, a grant
  • n.  俄国人, 莫斯科的, 白云, 莫斯科人   muscovite
  •   保尔补杀母法   bulbosummethod
  • v.  保抱著个孩子进来, 孩子身上裹著暖暖的毯子.   in a warm blanket
  • v.  保罗的亲因为自己无力抚养他, 便将他送给别人收养了.   Paul's mother had him adopted because she couldn't look after him herself