中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我们想不出来她到里去了.   We couldn't think where she'd gone to
  •   我们现在上哪儿去?   Where shall we go now?
  • v.  我们现在究竟到里了?   Where on earth have we fetched up now?
  • n.  我们近期的信件卷宗在里?   Where's the file of our recent correspondence?
  • adj.  我估计我的申请书不知道让个无能的官僚给弄丢了.   I suppose my application has been lost by some incompetent bureaucrat
  • n.  我先看果酱标签上的说明再决定买种.   I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy
  •   我前後左右都找遍了--你是在儿找到的呢? right and left => right5.   I've been looking for it left, right and centre where did you find it?
  • n.  我厨房用的围裙在儿呢?   Where's my kitchen pinny?
  •   我一天早上也不像今天早上这样倒霉.   I've never had a worse morning than today
  •   我在哪一站下车?   Which stop do I get off at?
  • v.  我好好找了一遍, 但是儿都找不到.   but I can't find it anywhere
  • n.  我学习阿拉伯语课程到里注册?   for the Arabic course?
  • v.  我应该重读哪个词?   Which word should I emphasize?
  • v.  我想这狗已经喜欢上我了, 我走到儿它跟到儿.   it follows me everywhere
  • v.  我把箱子放在里?'`先放在汽车顶上吧.' 3 (idm 习语) put/shove/stick one's oar in =>oar.   Where shall I put the case?' `Shove it on top of the car.' `
  • v.  我的天! 你为什麽要干那种事? laugh till/until one cries => laugh.   For crying out loud! Why did you do that?