中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我应当几句解释的话.   of explanation
  • n.  我很後悔不该说那话.   I regret what I said
  • n.  我很想听听可能会发生什麽变动, 但是(关於这一点)不管怎麽打听, 他们就是不.   I wanted to hear about possible changes, but I couldn't draw them (on that).
  • v.  我很难说他真聪明.   I hesitate to describe him as really clever
  • adj.  我很难我非常喜欢她的新婚丈夫.   I can't say I'm wild about her new husband
  • n.  我得(为他们)句话, 他们很有能力.   they're efficient
  •   我心, `这不对呀!'   `That can't be right'
  • n.  我恨你们所有的人!'她吼叫著.   I hate you all!' she howled. `
  • v.  我想他要辞职了, 可请不要是我的(因为我没有把握是否确实).   I think he's going to resign, but please don't quote me, ie because I am not sure if it is true
  • int.  我想回家!'`嗯?'`我我想回家!'   I want to go home!' `Eh?' `I said I want to go home!' `
  • v.  我想找经理话, 可是接电话的是他的秘书.   I wanted to speak to the manager but I got his secretary instead
  • n.  我想请你把我介绍给刚才你和她话的那姑娘!   I'd like an intro to that girl you were talking to
  •   我想这些就是你常的那些著名的牛津学院了.   , I suppose
  •   我打算今年夏天尽情放任一下再.   I think I'll just free-wheel this summer and see what happens
  • v.  我找不到爸爸了,'小孩哭著[抽抽搭搭地/哭哭啼啼地/呜呜咽咽地/痛哭流涕地].   wailed. `
  • v.  我把她看做是当代第一流的小家.   I put her in the top rank of modern novelists