Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  我本想当画家, 可是环境对我另作排.   I wanted to be a painter, but circumstances decided otherwise, ie forced me to be something else
  • v.  我来安排会议.   a meeting
  • v.  我来给你安排住处.   I'll fix you up with a place to stay
  • v.  我正在安装淋浴设备.   I'm having a shower installed
  • pron.  我没来得及把每件事都排好, 因此心里七上八下的.   I haven't had time to arrange everything, so I'm all at sixes and sevens
  • adj.  我的假日排因天气关系已全部打乱了.   The weather has really fouled up my holiday plans
  • v.  我看这消息不会使她不.   The news won't worry her, I reckon
  •   我等著她回来, 心里越来越不.   I waited with growing unease for her return
  • n.  我给自己排了劈柴的任务.   I set myself the task of chopping up the firewood
  • n.  我见过娜, 但从未见过她那位朋友.   total stranger to me
  • n.  我这星期的时间排很紧.   I've got a very busy timetable this week, ie a lot of appointments, etc
  • n.  战斧, 钺, 斧子, 战斧式驱逐机, 战斧式导弹, (北美印第人用的)轻型斧头, 印第战斧   tomahawk
  • n.  截肢之後安装了义肢.   A prosthesis was fitted after the amputation
  • n.  戴安娜, 狩猎女神.   Diana, the goddess of hunting
  •   手动释放型全制动器   handwork release safe brake
  • v.  打乱(某人[某事物])的步骤或排   is supposed to work