安中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我们能把她安排在销售部工作吗? Can we slot her into a job in the sales department?
- n. 我们让你呆在这里是为了你自身的安全. We're keeping you here for your own safety
- v. 我们这次碰头是为了谈谈安入会的事儿. We're here to discuss Ann's joining the club
- n. 我们需要加强停车场的安全措施. We need greater security in car parks
- n. 我们需要有个新经理来把业务安排妥当. We need a new manager to get the business into shape
- n. 我们马上就要(在盖特威克机场)著陆--请大家系好座位上的安全带. shortly please fasten your seat-belts
- adj. 我只有在知道她平安无事之後才会感到高兴. I won't be happy until I know she's safe
- v. 我可以和杰弗里商量一下, 把这事安排好. I could fix it up with Geoffrey
- v. 我向你保证, 他们和我们在一起十分安全. I assure you they'll be perfectly safe with us
- 我听了这消息十分不安. The news had me worried
- n. 我听到他平安的消息时才松了一口气. heaved a sigh of relief when I heard he was safe
- n. 我对您的安康甚为挂念 my deep solicitude for your welfare
- adj. 我已安排了清洁工回来前的逐日清洁工作. I have organized the cleaning on a ,day-to-`day basis, until the usual cleaner returns
- v. 我很想去看明天的比赛--你能找个词儿安排一下吗? I'd love to go to the match tomorrow do you think you can wangle it?
- v. 我惟有知道你平安无事才能放心. I'll only relax when I know you're safe
- n. 我担心使用这种产品是否安全. I'm worried about the safety of the product, ie I'm afraid it may be dangerous
|
|
|