中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我不帮助他们不过去吧, 是不是?   I couldn't very well refuse to help them, could I?
  • v.  我不必细那些让人听了难受的事, 只一句就够了, 整件事是个惨祸.   I won't go into all the depressing details; suffice it to say that the whole affair was an utter disaster
  • adj.  我不想发狠心,'他以坚定的口吻.   I don't want to be unkind,' he said in a firm voice. `
  • adj.  我不想和小青年话, 我要见经理!   I don't want to speak to some pimply youth, I want to see the manager
  • v.  我不敢我对此事的了解有他那样多.   I don't pretend to know as much as he does about it
  • v.  我不敢我已完全听懂了(你的话).   I'm not sure that I fully understand (you).
  • n.  我不敢这方法绝对有效.   I can't claim infallibility for this method
  • v.  我不是像你的那种人.   I am not what you represent me to be
  •   我不是她真在外层空间--这只是打个比方.   I didn't really mean she was in outer space it's just a figure of speech
  • adv.  我不知道他的是否是实话.   whether he's telling the truth or not
  • n.  我不能她辞职是错的(我认为她有她的道理).   I can't say I blame her for resigning, ie I think she was justified
  • v.  我不讳言, 我过他是白痴.   I said he was an idiot
  •   我不许别人个"不"字。   I will not take no for an answer
  • v.  我不跟你去--这是最後决定!'玛丽郑重地.   I'm not coming with you and that's final!' declared Mary. `
  • n.  我不过是说著玩儿的.   I was only joking
  • v.  我不过说笑罢了.   I intended it as a joke