Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  你应立即申请, 亲自去也好, 写信也好.   You should apply immediately, in person or by letter
  • adj.  你应签个合同使你任职合乎规定手续.   You should sign a contract to make your job situation regular
  •   你应继续保留著石油股份.   You should hold on to your oil shares
  • n.  你应节食并多做运动.   You ought to diet and take more exercise
  •   你应该说声对不起.   You ought to say you're sorry
  •   你应道歉(虽然我不知道你是否这样做).   should apologize (though I'm not sure you will).
  •   你必须报名参加该队.   You `must put your name down for the team
  • v.  你患重感冒应留在屋里.   You ought to keep indoors with that heavy cold
  • v.  你按说不应听那些话.   to hear that remark
  • v.  你早就明白你没什麽人缘儿.   It's time you woke up to the fact that you're not very popular
  • adj.  你未得许可就把汽车开走是不应的.   You were wrong to take the car without permission
  • n.  你欠了很多债, 现在偿还(给债权人)了.   You owe a lot, and it's now time to settle (with your creditors).
  • adj.  你的行为[态度]的确应受到批评.   attitude is most reprehensible
  • adj.  你的行为应跟你的原则一致.   You should square your practice with your principles
  • adv.  你真不该吸烟.   You `really shouldn't smoke
  • v.  你真看看他去登山时带的服装和设备!   You should see the clobber he takes when he goes climbing!