中英惯用短语:
  •   低息借款   Cheap Money
  • n.  住处, 膳宿, 适应, 施惠, 方便, 调节, 和解, 调停, 膳宿, 接待, 贷, 设备, 座位, 适应范围, 调节作用, 夹具, 装置, 附件, 住所, 通融, 便利的设备, 有帮助的事物, 预定铺位, 适应性调节, 迁就融合   accommodation
  • n.  作上述用途的)费用, 项   sum spent in this way (
  • n.  作为主人)招待或待某人   play host to sb receive and entertain sb as a guest (
  • n.  作为先付的部分款项   as a payment in advance of a larger one
  • v.  作为(对某物)的付或回报   as payment or reward (for sth)
  • adj.  你以为我会付未免太自作聪明了吧?   Aren't you rather previous in assuming I am going to pay?
  • v.  你在哪家银行存款?   Who do you bank with?
  • adj.  你提供这笔贷是解救燃眉之急.   Your offer of a loan is extremely welcome just now
  •   你方需在船期15-20日前付至我司开户银行   The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature
  • n.  你用现还是用支票支付?   Are you paying in cash or by cheque?
  • n.  你要是不付, 银行就对你施加压力.   The bank will bring pressure to bear on you if you don't pay
  • n.  你跟她结算货款了吗?   with her for the goods?
  • vt.  使前进, 推进, 使进步, 增进, 发展, 促进, 助长, 提升, 使升级, 提高, 增加, 提前, 加速, 拨快, 预付, 预支, 贷, 提出, 前去做, 进给, 走刀, 钻进, 掘进   advance
  • n.  使无效, 废止, 契约解除条件, 作废, 废除, 废除契约的条   defeasance
  • n.  侍从, 管家, 内侍, 财务管理人, 房间管理人, 国王的内侍, 贵族的管家, 收人   chamberlain