Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  你先走, 我随後就到.   later
  • n.  你驾驶, 过一会儿咱们再换著开.   over
  •   你准是史密斯生吧--我是吩咐来接你的.   You must be Mr Smith I was told to expect you
  •   你到火车站去迎候希尔生好吗?   Will you go to the station and look out for Mr Hill?
  • n.  你去买票, 行李就放在这儿吧.   Park your luggage here while you buy a ticket
  • n.  你应该把你的事情处理好再走(如写好遗嘱).   before you leave
  • adj.  你开局让我一步, 真是够大方的.   It's very sporting of you to give me an initial advantage
  • v.  你得改掉以前钢琴老师教给你的一切坏习惯!   You must start by unlearning all the bad habits your previous piano teacher taught you
  •   你得想到买新汽车花这一笔钱可省下日後修车的费用.   You must set the initial cost of a new car against the saving you'll make on repairs
  • n.  你必须弄懂数学基础知识, 我们才能进一步学习.   You must understand the elements of mathematics before we can proceed further
  • n.  你现在别决定接受这项工作   sleep on it first
  • v.  你看你能帮助我们吗?'`我不知道, 我得考虑一下.'   Do you think you'll be able to help us?' `I don't know; I'll have to see.' `
  • v.  你若预通知我, 我就能给您准备好了.   If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you
  • n.  你要把一切考虑好再做决定.   Think things over before you decide
  • n.  你要改变计画必须事通知大家.   of changes in the arrangements
  •   你要是决定把汽车卖掉, 我希望你让我考虑要不要, 我不要你再卖给别人.   first refusal