东中英惯用短语:
| - v. 我牙缝里塞了点东西, 就是弄不出来. There's something between my teeth and I can't dislodge it
- n. 我病後不想吃东西, 不过还是勉强咽了一点. After being ill I didn't feel like eating but I managed to force something down
- 我的东西都是你的. Whatever I have is yours
- 我的房东要挟说要把每周租金提高10英镑. My landlord's threatening to put the rent up by 10 a week
- 我的房东让我月底搬走. My landlord is turning me out at the end of the month
- n. 我的窗户朝东. My window faces east
- v. 我的购物袋破了, 东西纷纷都掉了出来. My shopping bag broke and everything tumbled out
- v. 我看再放上其他东西那架子就不稳了. I don't think the shelf will hold if we put anything else on it
- n. 我看到的不可能是鬼--一定是幻想的东西吧. I can't have seen a ghost it must have been imagination
- v. 我突然看见一个奇怪的东西. a curious object
- adj. 我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away
- v. 我织的东西都乱成一团了. My knitting was in a terrible snarl
- adv. 我继续工作. 这期间他出去买东西. I continued working. Meantime, he went out shopping
- v. 我编织的东西散开了. My knitting has unravelled
- adj. 我要买东西招呼售货员时, 那个售货员对我不屑一顾. The shop assistant was very supercilious towards me when I asked for some help
- n. 我要去城里买些东西. I have some purchases to make in town
|
|
|