中英惯用短语:
  •   想捞回损失越发损失, 连老本都上   throw good money after bad
  •   想捞回损失越发损失, 连老本都上   pour good money after bad
  • n.  慷慨, 宽大, 恩惠, 仁爱, 好施, 赠物, 赠礼, 奖金, 补助金, 施舍, 津, 奖励金   bounty
  • adj.  我一没了主意他就帮助我, 是个体人的朋友.   When I need advice, he is a helpful and sensitive friend
  • n.  我们正给浴室贴壁纸.   We're papering the bathroom
  • n.  我们上壁纸盖住了墙上的污斑.   We papered over the stains on the wall
  • v.  我得紧贴著墙坐.   I had to sit squeezed up against the wall
  • n.  我得紧墙壁好让他们过去.   I had to press myself against the wall to let them pass
  • v.  我涂了大量胶水, 可那张海报就是不住.   The poster wouldn't stick even though I drenched it with glue
  • v.  我的新汽车路性能很好.   My new car holds the road well
  • n.  扉页(书籍封面及封底内侧所的衬页, 通常为空白页).   pages pasted to the inside covers of a book
  •   手动贴标器   hand labeler
  •   手绣贴花台布   hand-embroidered applique work tablecloth
  • v.  打折扣,贴现   discount
  •   承运人保留舱位承运人津   carrier's allowance
  •   承运人津贴   carrier's allowance