该中英慣用短語:
| - v. 你應該吃些能增強體力的食物. You should eat good sustaining food, ie food that gives strength
- n. 你應該嚮警方、 使館等登記. You must register with the police, the embassy, etc
- adj. 你應該在場, 這對我來說很重要. It's important to me that you should be there
- v. 你應該在治療之後好好臥床休息. You should follow your treatment with plenty of rest in bed
- v. 你應該多體諒他們一點. You should treat them with more consideration
- 你應該多出去走走. more
- n. 你應該多註意一點儀表. You should take more pride in your appearance
- n. 你應該盡量擺脫抑製心態. your inhibitions
- n. 你應該當演員--你入錯行了. You should be an actor you've missed your vocation, ie you are following the wrong career
- 你應該戒煙, 我去年就戒掉了. You ought to give up smoking; I gave it up last year
- n. 你應該把你的事情處理好再走(如先寫好遺囑). before you leave
- adj. 你應該把你的决定再重新考慮一下纔好. reconsider your decision
- 你應該把英語學好些再去美國工作. You ought to improve your English before going to work in America
- n. 你應該挑選耐穿的料子. You should choose a fabric that will wear well, ie last a long time
- 你應該振作起來--你的家庭都指著你呢. You must try to pull yourself together your family depend on you
- n. 你應該相信這是千真萬確的. You can take this as absolute gospel, ie should believe it
|
|
|