中英慣用短語:
  • v.  你慮的時間夠長的了, 該作决定了.   You have pondered long enough; it is time to decide
  • adj.  你肯定不會指望我認真慮你那些荒謬的建議吧?   Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously?
  • v.  你若想試及格, 就必須更加努力.   You'll have to exert yourself more if you want to pass your exam
  • conj.  你若用功, 試就能及格.   you will pass your examinations
  •   你要上那所學校得通過一次特別的試.   have to pass a special exam to get into the school
  • n.  你要不努力, 試就不會及格.'`倒黴是我自己的事, 跟你沒關係.'   You're going to fail your exams if you don't work hard.' `That's my funeral, not yours.' `
  • n.  你要先把一切慮好再做决定.   Think things over before you decide
  • conj.  你要是不再加把勁兒, 法語就不及格了.   You'll fail in French unless you work harder
  •   你要是决定把汽車賣掉, 我希望你先讓我慮要不要, 我不要你再賣給別人.   first refusal
  • adv.  你駕駛試既已合格, 就可以獨自開車了.   Now you've passed your test you can drive on your own
  • adj.  使人筋疲力竭的攀登、 競賽、 審訊、 驗等.   a gruelling climb, race, trial, ordeal, etc
  • n.  使某事物)被討論, 被慮   be discussed or considered as a matter of importance (
  •   使某人密切註意[慎重慮]   direct sb.'s attention to
  • v.  使某人急切地、 認真地慮某事   one's `mind make sb consider sth urgently and seriously
  • n.  使某人經受驗或磨鏈.   be made to endure a test or an ordeal
  •   使某人經受(苦難、 驗等)   cause sb to undergo (an ordeal, a test, etc)