Chinese English Phrase:
  •   (表示诧异, 吃惊, 恐惧的感叹语)哎呀! 天!   good grief
  •   Bill一定是根筋不对,他的行动真奇怪   Bill must have a screw loose somewhere
  •   [口]不见得吧! 靠不住吧! 别瞎扯了! 有这种事!   Don't tell me! (=Never tell me! T-me[us] another! You don't tell me!)
  •   [口]假如...我就不是人; 有...的事   I'll be jiggered if ...
  •   [口]哎! 天! 真的! 岂有此理!   By thunder!
  •   [口]哎呀! 天! 好家伙! 真要命!   My aunt! (=My giddy aunt! My sainted aunt !My sacred aunt !)
  •   [口]哎呀! 好家伙! 我的天!   God bless my heart!
  •   [口]哎呀! 好家伙! 我的天!   Lord bless my heart!
  •   [口]哎呀! 好家伙! 我的天!   H-alive!
  •   [口]哎呀! 好家伙! 我的天!   Lord bless your heart!
  •   [口]哎呀! 好家伙! 我的天!   God bless your heart!
  •   [口]唉呀! 该死! 不会吧! 有这种事!   Well, I'm jiggered!
  •   [口]大大, 远远(胜过); 无论在一方面; 肯定地, 无疑地   by long odds (=by all odds; by odds)
  •   [口]我不信! 有这种事儿!   Tell me another !
  •   [口]那是另一回事; 那就完全不同了。说得倒象真有这回事似的! [口]有这样的事? 说这未免太离奇了!   That's a likely story! That [It] is (quite) another [a different] story.
  •   [古]什么样子的...? 一种的...?   what manner of ...?