中英慣用短語:
  • v.  嚮您獻花聊表謝忱.   for your kindness
  •   聽吩咐;隨時供使用   at your service
  •   咱們簽上`愛戴的學生'吧.   Let's `sign our`selves `Your affectionate students'.
  • n.  在座位前方的袋子裏有安全措施須知(如在飛機上).   You will find information about safety procedures in the pocket in front of you, eg on an aircraft
  •   夫人您(直接稱呼)   your ladyship
  • n.  媽媽, 您好嗎?   How are you, Mother?
  • adj.  對不起, 的意見我不能同意.   I'm sorry, but I don't share your opinion
  • n.  對不起, 我冒犯, 但决不是有意的.   I'm sorry I offended you; it wasn't my intention
  • v.  對不起, 讓您久等了.   I'm sorry to keep you waiting
  • v.  對不起, 讓您久等了.   I'm sorry to have kept you waiting
  • n.  對不起冒昧問一下, 戴的是不是我的帽子? 2 (idm 習語) excuse/pardon my French => French.   Pardon my asking, but isn't that my hat you're wearing?
  • n.  對於令夫人之去世, 謹嚮表示最深切的慰問.   You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife
  • n.  小姐, 您有什麽事?   Can I help you, ma'am?
  • n.  小姐, 您有什麽事?   Can I help you, madam?
  • n.  小姐, 胸圍的尺寸是多少?   What is your bust size, madam?
  • adj.  很抱歉, 撥錯電話號碼了.   I'm afraid you've got the wrong number, ie on the telephone