中英惯用短语:
  •   (英议会下院表时)议员用来投票的两走廊之一   division lobby
  •   (议会两院的)共同决议   joint resolution
  •   (议会中的)先决问题   previous question
  •   (议会中的)先问题[动议]   a previous question
  •   (诉讼)悬而未决   hang in the hedge
  •   (诉讼)悬而未决   hang on the hedge
  •   (财产转让、合同生效等之前的)先条件   a condition precedent
  •   (赌咒语)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my boots if ...
  •   (赌咒语)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my boots if...
  •   (赌咒语)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my hat if...
  •   (赌咒语)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my head if...
  •   (适用于多个被告的)共同判   concurrent sentence
  •   (问题等)回到原来的状态(没有解)   back to square one
  •   *39%的招聘经理说,能否与应聘者产生“化学反应”在其招聘策中占有一半的作用   39% say "chemistry" with a job applicant accounts for half of their hiring decision
  •   Phillips等专家提供了以下四点建议,可帮助你在作出定之前确保换行对你来说是有用的   Experts such as Phillips offer these four tips for ensuring a career change will work--before you make the leap
  •   Phillips表示,招聘经理做出的风险最低的策就是聘请以前从事过该工作的相关候选人。所以如果你打算进军一个新行业,你就处于不利情况了   The lowest-risk decision for a hiring manager is to choose someonewho has done the job before, Phillips says. So if you try to compete ina new field, you'll be at a disadvantage.