嗯,请把两边鬓角再剪短些。 Well, I would like my haircut shorter on the temples.
两鬓的鬓脚请不要剪。 Don't touch the sideburns, please.
两边鬓脚请修掉一些。 Trim a little off off the sideburns, please.
“您看,您看,”普律当丝说,她已经脱下帽子,在镜子前面梳理两鬓的头发,“您又在生气了,这又要使您不舒服了,我们最好还是去吃夜宵吧,我快饿死了。” 'Come now, ' said Prudence, who had removed her hat and was smoothing her hair in a mirror, 'you'll only get angry an make yourself ill. Let's have supper. It's much the best thing: I'm absolutely starving.'
“菲利普先生仍活着,现在和他女儿家住在一起。”“咳,你说的话真使我吃惊!他一定老不堪言—我还是个孩子的时候,他就是一个两鬓苍白的老人了。” "Mr Philips is still alive, but living with his daughter's family now." "Well, you do surprise me! He must be as old as Methuselah—he was a grey-bearded old man when I was a boy."
你可不可以在两鬓处再剪短上点好吗? Can you cut a little more off at the temples?
你可不可以在两鬓处再剪掉一点? Could you cut a little more off at the temples?
黑黑的卷发,鬓角有点灰白。 Oh, has dark, wavy hair with a little gray at the temples.
黑黑的卷发,鬓角有点灰白。 Oh, have dark, wavy hair with a little gray at the temples.
乡音无改鬓毛衰。 Thinner has grown my hair, though I speak the same tongue.
她的头发剪得太糟,所有的鬓脚都不齐 Her hair has been badly cut and the end is uneven
他长着很重的连鬓胡子。 He has heavy whiskers.
好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些? Well, could you cut a little more off the temple?