可怜的莉莉,她晕飞机,一路上呕吐不停。 Poor Lillie. She had been throwing up all the way because of airsickness.
他们很多人都晕飞机。 Many of them suffered from airsickness.
有没有晕机药? Do you have pill for airsickness?
我很容易晕机;如果我能坐在靠通道的座位,就能去…… You see, I get airsick easily, and if I have an aisle seat, I can go...
葛:在香港上空碰上暴风雨,飞机颠簸得很厉害,大家都晕机了。 We ran into a thunderstorm over Hongkong, and the airplane was so tossed about that everyone got airsick.
你可能晕机了,我马上给你拿药。 You're probably airsick, and I'll get some medicine for you right away.
我有点晕机,请给我点晕机药片。 I'm feeling a little bit airsick, please give me some pills.
我把晕机的袋子准备好…拿去。 Let me get the airsick bag ready…here.
你觉得晕机吗,先生? Are you feeling airsick, sir?
我在船上觉得有点晕眩想呕吐。 I felt a little queasy on the ship.
我坐公共汽车感到头晕. Travelling on a bus makes me feel queasy.
我朝悬崖外边望去,突感一阵晕眩。 I looked over the edge of the cliff and came over all queer.
光晕,幻云据称为当神降临大地时在其周围环绕的绚丽的云雾 A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
天文学家现在能看到的星星的数目,多得简直令人头晕目眩。 The number of stars now visible to the astronomers makes one's brain reel.
目眩的;眩晕的受眩晕影响的;晕眩的 Affected by vertigo; dizzy.
对自尊自大与装模作样的最佳应急疗法是晕船:要呕吐的人是决不摆架子的。 One of the best temporary cures for pride and affectation is seasickness: a man who wants to vomit never puts on airs.
晕环绕着诸如太阳或月亮等发光体的一圈有色光晕,通常是由于散布在大气层中的冰物质使光线发生反射或折射而引起的 A circular band of colored light around a light source, as around the sun or moon, caused by the refraction and reflection of light by ice particles suspended in the intervening atmosphere.
强力呼吸不正常的快呼吸或深呼吸,其结果是血液中失二氧化碳,从而导致血压降低,手脚颤动,有时还会晕倒 Abnormally fast or deep respiration, which results in the loss of carbon dioxide from the blood, thereby causing a fall in blood pressure, tingling of the extremities, and sometimes fainting.
我老是感到耳鸣和头晕。 I hear a roaring in my cars and I feel giddy.
我头晕目眩的后退,为看到我自己全身通红,/为,我自己,升起了太阳——罗斯坦德《雄鸡》。 I fall back dazzled at beholding myself all rosy red, / At having, I myself, caused the sun to rise.- `Chanticler' by Rostand.
红润的面色;圣诞老人红红的脸颊;鲜亮、红晕的面色。 a ruddy complexion; Santa's rubicund cheeks; a fresh and sanguine complexion.
因为山里很热,热到罗丝晕倒了。 It is so hot in the mountains that Ruth passed out.
此人一直站在栏杆里边,大理石桌子周围的空档里,谁都没有瞅见他,因为他又长又瘦的身子靠在圆柱上,柱子的直径完全挡住任何人的视线;此人高挑个儿,消瘦干瘪,脸色苍白,头发金黄,额头和腮帮上都有了皱纹,却还很年轻,目光炯炯,满脸笑容,身上穿的黑哔叽衣服旧得都磨破了,磨光了。此刻,他走近大理石桌子跟前,向那位受苦刑的可怜虫招招手,那可怜虫吓晕了,并没有发现。 An individual standing inside the balustrade in the space left clear round the marble table, and whom up till now no one had noticed, so effectually was his tall and spare figure concealed from view by the thickness of the pillar against which he leaned—this person, thin, sallow, light-haired, young still, though furrowed of brow and cheek, with gleaming eye and smiling mouth, clad in black serge threadbare and shiny with age, now approached the marble table and signed to the wretched victim. But the other was too perturbed to notice.
其症状为大量淌汗、疲劳、恶心、呕吐、晕眩、头痛及痉挛,这时你应该在阴凉的地方休息一下,喝几口凉的、微咸的饮料。 Symptoms include excessive sweating, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, faintness, headaches and cramps. You should rest in a cool place and sip cool, salty drinks.
我的心开始狂跳,头也开始发晕。 Now my heart was beginning to race. My brain was screaming.
你晕船吗? Do you get seasick?
在猛烈起伏的海面上感到晕船 Feel seasick in the heavy swell
在航行中他晕船。 He got seasick during the voyage.
我以前从没晕过船。 I've never gotten seasick before.
他每次渡英吉利海峡时都晕船。 He get seasick every time he crosse the channel.
不要靠近我,我要晕船了。 Don't get close to me; I'm about to get seasick.
渡海时很平静,因此没人晕船。 The cross was very calm. So no one was seasick.