Priority Cultural relic Preserve denomination : China > Fujian > Fuzhou City > 林则徐墓
Show Map
Contents
No. 1
  Lin Tse-hsu tomb complaint telephone Fuzhou Tourism complaints Tel 0591 -83,300,119
  Fujian Tourism complaints Tel 0591 -87,535,640
  National Tourism complaints Tel :010-65275315
  Lion is located in the foothills of the northern outskirts of the saddle village in Fuzhou, Fujian, facing five Fengshan. Lin Tse-hsu (1785 and 1850) is the national hero of the Qing Dynasty. MU fewer words, Houguan (now Fuzhou) people, Jiaqing Scholars, served as governor, Governor. Pushed for smoking, dynasty nineteen years (1839) as imperial minister, went to Guangdong opium ban and ordered to pay Anglo tobacconists 237 kilograms of opium in Humen publicly destroyed. Britain launched a war of aggression, he united the British army repulsed the attack. Since the Qing compromise summation dismissed banished Xinjiang. After only use Renyun Gui Governor. 1849 resignation of home sickness. The following year was ordered Fuyue, died Chaozhou, buried here. Tomb of concrete structure, 13.2 meters wide, 24.6 meters deep, is four units, the tomb of a lion couple. 1826 Lin Tse-hsu their parents construction, namely six Khouang, and a couple of his own brother couple accommodations provide funeral. Tomb of the plaque inscription and elegiac blue stone two.
Translated by Google
No. 2
  In Fuzhou, the provincial military, ride north to south Cao, facing five Fengshan, is Lin Tse-hsu in 1826 (1826) for parents to create. Father Linbin the funeral day, the mother Chen Zhi, Zheng Shuqing wife, brother Lin Pei-lin, sister Lee, a total of six Khouang. The tomb of concrete structure, depth 24.8 meters, 13.2 meters wide, has a dual screen wall, four tomb the courtyard. Tomb of concrete lions pair horizontal screen that read "Wufeng to Raymond", about as two green stone, one bestowed elegiac, first presented the plaque inscription. The proposal on the table for the middle of the rectangular stone licensing legislation, the regular script engraved 56 characters, is a traditional form of writing, the first reading of the Bank of China, following the right line, along the left line, then reads back left and right, so forth. Titles are listed on a monument Lin's license, at the prevailing "Father to Son expensive" regulations, after the death of the father can also be enjoyed. Around the corner column for the case engraved with the couplet: "Catalpa reindeer baizhang loose soil, Chiaki festival wau sleep."
  January 13, 1988 the State Council approved the inclusion of the third batch of national key cultural relics protection units list.
  Currently Lin Tse-hsu closed doors to protect the tomb, they will not open.
  Lin Tse-hsu tomb in the foothills suburb of Fuzhou Lion saddle village, facing five Fengshan, is Lin Tse-hsu in 1826 (1826) for parents to create. Bin day the funeral father, mother Chen Zhi, Zheng Shuqing wife, Pei Lin brother, sister Lee, a total of six Khouang. Lin Tse-hsu (1785 - 1850), fewer words Muslim, and the characters ask, Houguan County (now Fuzhou) people to non-opium resolutely resist the British invasion famous. The tomb of concrete structure, depth 24.8 meters, 13.2 meters wide, has a dual screen wall, four tomb the courtyard. Tomb of concrete lions pair horizontal screen that read "Wufeng to North Korea," so as two green stone, one bestowed elegiac, first presented the plaque inscription. The proposal on the table for the middle of the rectangular stone licensing legislation, the regular script engraved 56 characters, is a traditional form of writing, the first reading of the Bank of China, following the right line, along the left line, then reads back left and right, so forth. Titles are listed on a monument Lin's license, at the prevailing "Father to Son expensive" regulations, after the death of the father can also be enjoyed.
  Ma Lin Tse-hsu tomb is located in the northern suburb of Fuzhou, south of the mountain village of Lion. Ride north to south-southeast 57 degrees. Plane was wishful shaped concrete ramming his tomb, the tomb of the courtyard of five, 14.6 meters wide, 37 meters in depth. Uplift mound, shaped like a covered pot. After the mound slope in the middle of a circular ornaments "Shou", 0.82 meters in diameter. Before the erection of a high mound 1.08 m, width 2.55 m, thickness of 0.16 for the tombstone, monument surface incised: "Huang Qing Patent closure Yew doctor, Salt Policy, the former Jiangsu provincial judge public mbt outlet valley forest, with Mrs. Chen, male less Mugong, women Ms. Zheng, the following public men Rain Man, woman Li Ru life domains. dynasty BingXu Zhong Xiaji Danli. "regular script, and down 11 rows (read in sequence from left, right), the word diameter 12 cm. The inscription in the "public forest mbt outlet valley" as Lin Tse-hsu parent 林宾 Day (1749 - 1827); "Ms. Chen" as the mother Lin Tse-hsu Chen Zhi (1759 - 1824); "less Mugong" that Lin Tse-hsu, "Ms. Zheng" as Lin Tse-hsu wife Zheng Shuqing (1789 - 1847); "Rain Man Gong" is the younger brother of Lin Pei Lin Lin Tse-hsu, "Lee Ruren" as the wife of Lee Pei-lin. Department of the Qing dynasty tomb six years (1826), Lin mother mourning mourning because, for parents to create, and after the death of Lin Tse-hsu attached buried here. Tombstone is also a concrete pillar on both sides of the tomb quality, engraved:. "Baizhang Catalpa reindeer loose soil, Chiaki Kyu section wau sleep" screen mound tomb engraved on both sides of the front: "Wind Tsinghua table Xiang Yuan He, Jia Cheng Yun protect the whole family Jade fish. " The first layer on both sides of the tomb of the courtyard ranked one pair of lions, concrete plastic, play ball male and female with their children. A pair of blue stone erected on both sides, the left is "coming to a decision elegiac" the right to "the plaque inscription", 2.6 meters wide and 1.10 meters. The second layer of concrete wall of the tomb of the courtyard are neutral horizontal screen, engraved: "Wufeng to Raymond" regular script, character height 0.59 m, width 0.46 m.
  Lin Tse-hsu tomb of Xianfeng reign (1851) the court sent by the legislature when the official memorial service. 1961 Fujian Provincial People's Government rebuilt, tied for the Fujian province-level cultural relics protection units, in 1981 and expand the cemetery, the former masonry revetment, Shochiku after planting. 1988 PRC State Council promulgated a national key cultural relics protection units.
Translated by Google