Sichuan Tourism complaints Tel 028 -86657308 National Tourism complaints Tel :010-65275315 Emei Baoguo Temple is located in the foothills of the mountain's first temple, Emei portal into the mountains, Emei Buddhist activities of the center, but also tourists traveling uphill (FIT tour bus nearby at Temple) will be hiking or walking by the Department. Leave at Temple, there are about two mountain road up the mountain. The left lane was Fuhu, Qingyinge and other direct Jinding, the entire 64 km; right line after years of Jinding Temple. Baoguosi hit the Ming Dynasty, the whole mountain is one of the eight temples, the temple dedicated to the main hall of the original Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism's behalf, had the name "Church will be cases," there are "three churches were" meant. Qing Emperor Kangxi take Buddhism "patriotic Grace" meaning, renamed baoguosi. Terakado ride west to east, the mountain alone in front of a pair of stone carved the Ming Dynasty, "baoguosi" plaque on the gate of the Qing Dynasty Emperor Kangxi Yubi title. The temple was a "three churches were" of the land, has some sort of door together Taoist charm language can still be seen as "independent thinking Yu Tao, deposited from said warp." The whole temple covers an area of nearly 40,000 square meters, large-scale. There are four main hall, were built on behalf of Tongzhi years, from front to back, are the Maitreya Hall, the main building, seven Buddha, Tripitaka. Building on the hillside, progressively higher, with typical Sichuan style courtyard houses. Patriotic Temple Gardens quiet, clean rooms for visitors to spend the night. Buddhist temple vegetarian distinctive flavor can be described as one of today's rare health food. To baoguosi tourists also do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the couplet and plaque, the temple couplets are highly Aeolus. Chilbulbong hall one wall left there in 1935 Chiang Kai-shek's handwriting: "sake." Their side of room, there is also a very elegant name: "to be on Sanbanggulsa." Simen is on a small hill has a bell cast in the Ming Dynasty lotus, "Emei Ten" one of the "holy plot Evening Bell" refers to the bell. This clock 2.8 meters high, 2.4 meters in diameter, weighs 12,500 kg, known as "Tianfu Wang Chung." 61600 words bell cast body, the "Agama" and other Foji, Ming, Shu and Jin and Tang emperors and monks since the taboo. St. plot curfew To baoguosi, do not forget to look at the "holy plot curfew" on Fort Phoenix Temple. Layout "Holy plot Evening Bell" according to the group pavilion was written for 'people' word, tell everyone to flash the historic center of activity. Wooden booths line the attic eaves, it's old and new architectural image display in people's eyes, tiles, hidden deep in the forest canopy of red clump Cang Nan Cooper's among the top high brake rod marked Lin Cong . Neighboring booths impose scarlet "drunk Yang Fei" chair by white marble banners "holy plot curfew," the word for the former president of the Art Institute of People's Liberation Army Wei traditional books. Cang Nan, cypress, camphor, banyan mixed forest clump together, and seal Qin, Han Li, Tang Kai and other inscriptions composed of more than one hundred Beilin, although with different natural and cultural concepts, but here in the United The Bell Pavilion hugging. Booth hung a huge bronze bell, the bell of the original plot in the Holy Temple Emei south, hence the name "Holy Temple bell", also known as "holy plot curfew." St. Ji Temple, founded in the late 14th century AD, monks were Bao, Dongming, Kam lamp has Zhuoxi temple, famous Chi four away. AD 1535, Lake _select_ion antithesis Dream (now Hubei Anlu County) Monk Biography of worship were treasure as a teacher, raised vow made bell presented Asan Buddha. AD 1564, in Sichuan Jiang Yang (now Fushun, Luzhou area), etc. raised bell made three, one _set_ Whitewater Temple (Temple of years now) a _set_ Wing Yan Temple (now Xianfeng Temple), the largest one in the following year Rainbow Bridge to the east arrived in Emei, four engraved watches Gong disciples, hanging Holy Temple in Masakina F AD 1567. 2,6-meter-high bell, abdominal diameter of 2,2 meters thick lips 20 cm and weighs 25,000 pounds, Su said, "Ba Wang Chung." |