Buddhist glossary : Buddhism temple Tower : Deyang [Show all] : China > Hong Kong > million temples of Buddism
Show Map
Contents
No. 1
  Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery in Sha Tin MTR station traffic along the left side of the export licensing instructions go to the mountains, to reach
  Monastery located on a hill near the Sha Tin Station. Visitors must climb more than four steps, in order to reach the monastery, when the journey takes about 25 minutes. After reaching the monastery's front yard, you will see the color of hospital stocked with many large statues and animal statues. Opposite the main hall there is a nine-story pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas, go up the spiral staircase tower and looked out from a small window layers, Shatin distance views will make your eyes, quite condescending trend.
  To climb on top of the hill where the temple must first login 431 stone steps. The reason that this temple as "monastery" because since the 1950s Temple, thanksgiving congregation will continue to worship small statues, making it a city of 10,000 Buddha temple. These various statues, some are black, some are covered with gold leaf, and each image of the deity different attitude, which symbolizes the various stages and processes of Buddha 祖修成 immortal.
  The Jade Emperor monastery there, quasi mention Hall, Amitabha hall, pagoda and monastery Eighteen statues. Unfortunately, the monastery in July 1997 collapsed in a storm, the authorities are now working to raise funds to rebuild temples, hoping to make the monastery soon regain its past glory. Patios edge overlooking the wonderful views Shatin, atrium, there are nine seats pagodas and some of the followers of the Buddha statue. Beyond it is another four temples, one of which has the second highest statue in Hong Kong. Enshrined in the founding monastery monk Moonbrook body paint like the Master, is a Hong Kong only.
Translated by Google
No. 2
  Telephone complaints Deyang monastery Tourism complaints Tel :0838 -96,927
  Sichuan Tourism complaints Tel 028 -86657308
  National Tourism complaints Tel :010-65275315
  Lozen monastery, also known concept. Luojiang Baima township in Deyang City, Mount Holyoke. Built in the Tang Yuan and seven years (812 years), the Rise and Fall of a few degrees. Existing building for the Qing Emperor Kangxi (1662-1722) reconstruction. Take the mountain potential, in six weight-by-weight increase.
    first weight is engraved with "fog Zen shengjing" a stone arch, fine carving, quite spectacular. The second eight-shaped weights are positive gate. Chongyanxieshan third weight Wenwu temple roof. A fourth is permitted escorts. The fifth is the Goddess of Mercy Temple heavy, heavy is the last monk tomb Tallinn.
    both east and west sides of each wing to connect the house, bright and spacious. The whole temple construction area of ​​1,500 square meters. Temple weeks heavily forested area of ​​70 acres. Temple has 11 pass Bricks, Ming and Qing celebrities writing two plaques, as well as stone incense burner, lions, Tang Dynasty stone, iron tripod, iron bell, pagoda and other artifacts. Religious is now open points, incense very busy, visitors without a break.
Translated by Google
1, Hunan Cili monastery
  Hunan Cili monastery located Gan weir Tujia Township Cili County. Local residents who believe in the Holy Spirit, and thus in the township and the town at the junction of JIANGYA built a temple, the temple was built in the early Qing Dynasty, covers an area of ​​1.2 acres, the temple room 4, a church, numerous statues hanging around, so called monastery, dating back over 300 years of history.
  Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery township named after the village, the village has a trunk mouth, maple XiangFang, plums Pass, years, red analysis, happy, Wu tower, Sungai, Kowloon, Peng Jia Wan, People, Well Hung , Tian Ya pears Park 14 teams. 252, 848 people, 95% of the Tujia, housing mainly local residents in houses on stilts, the prevalence Guogannian, Weeping, litter playing drums, drums and other custom table.
Translated by Google
2, Heilongjiang Bin monastery
  On the Northeast's largest monastery located 6 km southwest Bin Erlongshan Kitayama, there are more than 2000 bronze statue, 888 Golden Buddha, over 7000 clay statue. (Pictures of Harbin Bin Erlongshan)
Translated by Google
3, Deyang, Sichuan monastery
  Monastery is located in Deyang, Deyang, Sichuan monastery Luo Jiang Deyang County, also known as "Lozen Monastery." Built in the Tang Yuan and seven years (812 years), after Rise and Fall, Ming and Qing was rebuilt, the existing building for Kangxi period (1662-1722) rebuilt.
  Hillside monastery, take the mountain, in six weight gradually increased. The first weight of the stone arch, carved on the "fog Zen shengjing" words, the whole arch spectacular majestic, fine carving. The second important positive gate, eight shape. The third weight of Wenwu Temple, Chongyanxieshan roof. Fourth weight escorts Buddha. Fifth weight of Guanyin Hall, which for the Goddess of Mercy. The sixth Tallinn, the monks mound. Bright and spacious monastery whole temple, the temple of east and west sides of each wing are connected.
  Monastery covers seventy acres, of which the temple construction area of ​​more than fifteen hundred square meters, the temple collection of Buddhist scriptures two: the Tripitaka and the Chinese Tripitaka. Rohan monument, Li Yuan monument, secret monk monument, flat monk monument, see Wu monk monument inscriptions eleven pass. Ming and Qing famous plaque writing two. Other artifacts include: lions, Tang Dynasty stone, iron lion, carved censer, Spire, etc. Temple ginkgo tree growth strain, confining circle of 12 meters, 32 meters high, hollow, can put a round table, sat a dozen people.
  Patriarch monastery famous group of old, well-known abbot Fu Yin. The current abbot seamount Master, aged 70, originally from western Sichuan charge people, executive director of the Buddhist Association of China, to teach system committee, vice-president of the Buddhist Association of the province, the provincial Buddhist College Acting Dean, president of the Buddhist Association of Deyang City, the provincial CPPCC members.
  The current superintendent of silence hi Master, 69 years old, originally from Sichuan famous people, Renluo Jiang county CPPCC members.
Translated by Google
Ningwu monastery
  Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the third installment of the provincial insurance)
  Times: Ming and Qing
  Address: Chengguan Town Ningwu Off
  Also known as the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery, commonly known as poke holes. Back on poke Liangshan, former Pro Sangganhe tributary river restoration. Twenty-eight years before the Ming Dynasty (1600), Shunzhi years (1644-1661 years) and to the expansion of the scale start to today. Existing Ming and Qing architectural styles.
  Temple faces south, minutes after two courtyards, with a total area of ​​about 3,000 square meters. Central axis in turn built archway, gate, bell tower, over the house, the main hall, Pilu Temple, Goddess of Mercy House, so as things Peidian, Sengfang. In addition to the existing building except arches, bell tower during the "Cultural Revolution" demolished, the remainder are preserved. The main hall of the main building, brick masonry mix without beam Cave temple, 16 meters wide, 8 meters deep and 10 meters high, danyan hard top. Dianqian _set_ Juanpeng Baoxia, eaves brick wood structure _set_ Dougong door of stone coupon type, Dianding glazed tile covering. Hall plastic Sakyamuni, Amitabha, Manjushri, the Bodhisattva seated Yin et. Lord Buddha around the back wall and dozens of small Buddha statue niche vertical, about 0.3 meters high. Pilu Temple main hall for the backyard, three wide, hard top. Followed Guanyin floor, eaves pavilion-style building, hanging Peak, the lower brick Cave, located around the upper gallery, week railing, visitors can lean on a railing overlooking. Datacom monument temple holds clear.
Translated by Google
Fuzhou monastery
福建福州万佛寺
福建福州万佛寺
福建福州万佛寺
  Qishan Qishan monastery formerly Lycopodium Temple, built in the Song Dynasty between Dazhong Xiangfu years after Chenghua, Wanli twice built, large-scale, was one of the Fuzhou Buddhist shrine. Pity because the old, dilapidated temple temple damaged waste , there was no victory. 1999 Lycopodium government approval to rebuild the temple and renamed Qishan monastery.
  The foot of the monastery is located in Qishan Qishan, State Road 316, covering 1310 acres, beautiful scenery, excellent since the abbot to build broad-lin, has received strong support at home and abroad all walks of life, to behold the pilgrims continual . monastery of rehabilitation, and strive to learn the essence of home and temple, and the "special foothold to special win, with special fame", making it "the first Southeast brake."
  Fuzhou city around Aoyama clear water surrounded by towering emerald. Qishan peaks in the western suburbs of scenery, You He rocks, waterfalls flow stream, the scenery never good, with the Gushan across Xiangzhi, known as "Banner right drum, Fujian two absolutely" reputation. Since ancient times: "The world famous monk ayes", famous temples, complement each other well. After the Tang Dynasty, the peak backwater song, fairyland among eighteen Temple Temple Qishan had nine scattered meantime. Today say "China occupies the largest Buddhist temple" - monastery, located in the foot Qishan. "Ten thousand ares Lycopodium temple surrounded by a river of water around Fujian Qishan" This is Temple couplet. Wan Yu also poke Buddha temple, the Fofo are made of jade. People altar, Longevity, etc. make the brakes on the lake ten thousand Buddha Temple normalized, people listen to the law _set_s an altar, Wan Lin stacked undulator a lake, Hail wishes of the donor, people like Ye Temple Qishan.
  History
  Lycopodium monastery was formerly Temple, built in the Song Dazhong Xiangfu three years (AD 1010), the beginning of Reiho Temple. Shaoxing years (AD 1140) monks in the temple next day stone pine plantation grown Alondra, renamed Lycopodium Temple.
  In 1999, Lin Xuefeng Temple abbot broad interpretation proposed the idea to build the country's largest monastery monastery, Tibetan ten thousand white porcelain Buddha Temple, Li called "Qishan monastery."
  In 2001, Fuzhou proposed "expansion southward West Extension" policy, the Grand Master Lin Guang Millennium Temple restoration plan is in line with the guiding principle of municipal planning. So quickly has been the strong support of the provincial party and government leaders of cities and counties, the famous entrepreneur and philanthropist yellow as the effort to help.
  Today, the cost of a large series of projects to rebuild the monastery has begun to take shape, all modeled Song Xiangfu flourished during the construction of the Buddhist shrine - Qishan monastery suddenly show in the world. Its series of antique buildings, such as inside and outside the gate, King Hall, the bell tower, the main hall, quit school hall, dining hall, Buddhist Church, Wisdom Hall, as well as built by the mountain of acres of natural pond and released, etc., well-proportioned, elegant silence . Mountains and temple shine, wind bells and overlap, floral and Buddhist gathering, natural and human Chiho.
  Now, here is a Buddhist pilgrimage abroad, but also become one of the important landscape southeast tourism. Fuzhou ancient temples there, "East West flag drums, evenly matched," said. Master Lin is now under extensive efforts, has become a beautiful reality.
  Temple Landscape
  Monastery, covering 1310 acres, including 380 acres of the main building, outbuildings 300 acres, 570 acres of forest garden nursery, release sea 60 acres. Gate up to 23 meters, 60 meters wide, 30 meters storey main hall, front bluestone dragon pillars 12, are among the highest in Asian countries Vatican brake gate. In addition, King Hall, the bell tower, Hodo, abbot floor and so on.
  Lycopodium temple has a Bricks are 1140 monks carved "law really loose" monument: "Yan cover overlying rocks, Aoshuang Winter snow depth Genpan Tuckahoe, eternal love affair full", but also with postscript: " Li Shaoxing years, living ancestors day mountain stone, stone Uematsu three, one with Terakado real name; Second and mountains as Peugeot, with all three people do not cut do not make a cool cutting, permanent shade mountain "can be seen that. Temple change called Lycopodium sihou only three trees in the temple left Alondra pine species.
  Xing Ming Dynasty existing main hall complex, facing south, Miankuo five, deep into seven columns, Shanding, carrying wooden beam structure, construction area of ​​over 800 square meters. House brackets, stigma and other uses tenon construction method to connect the Song, rare buildings in Fuzhou region over the same period. After the hall there is a patio Song Shaoxing years ingot-shaped groove, engraved with "Lycopodium Temple" and embossed flowers and birds. Sihou Shaoxing 26 years (1156) Cliff "Spirit Mountain", "meditation room" poem, etc.
  Lycopodium sihou mountain peaks through the board, goulou peaks. Along the way there lookout rock, standing on the rock, you can view Wulongjiang North East Vision Ma, Wang Nan Zhang River, west to see goulou peaks. There Luohanbaixi day rock group, on a rock, there is a "flying stone." The left side of the road there is a boulder upstream, "Banner right drum, two full-Min absolutely" eight characters engraved here.
  Cave tour stone stands on the left, called "sideways rock", visitors to the abdomen sideways over, potbellied who make life difficult. There are a hundred Wenglin Chun Ming Yan Ze on 83 years of age Inscription "Cui Qi Yan Xiu."
  Checkerboard peak by three rocks stone chessboard, the middle piece elongated, engraved "Chu River" "Chinese community", another piece of carved rock "Cui Qishan" three characters. There are stone walls 陈子波, 陈子惠 the inscription: "The path Takaoka seek to bring species of bamboo, quiet mood board stand Kurume; inning did not end the personnel change, I do not know a few earthly Spring." Quite frustrating. Li Feng on the board, ahead in the horizon, overlooking the city of Fuzhou, the whole picture, it is refreshing.
  Finally goulou peaks on the "hook loophole." Xu Ming Tong, "Gordon Qishan hook loophole" poem:. "He meandering Mountains, a few miles into obscurity oblique Day ape sound, the Canyun Bird Road cave hidden in the chaos of various peaks, square bamboo between a spring loose pass Fuzuo stone dust to make heart felt empty. Dan to not dating, Kwu Tung white edge. springs indisputable trend gully, Koho want to take days. way every crisis rocks, mountains do see Hirata. Higurashi Hugh go back, but also of the case Gexian. " It is said, used to have hundreds of bats inhabit them, so the hole called "Bat Cave." Ancient records:. "Hole unfathomable, vines to households Zuoren sound good habitat birds, clouds piled up by the block" caves and dark song turn, criss-crossing, local people also known as "gossip hole," sophomore three large holes feet, which can accommodate fifty or sixty people, there may be lying flat rock, stone bed numbers, and has been hailed as Fujihashi of "Martial Law" big Fujiki.
  Important Buddhist
  February 23, 2002 至 3 31, the Buddha's finger bone relic worship 37 days in Taiwan, there are two plane ride shuttle between the two sides, more than 3 million people to worship, the worship is called: "Tee did not pass Buddha means the first pass, "a clear implication.
  May 26, 2004 至 6 4, the Buddha's finger bone relic worship 10 days to Hong Kong, the Central United Front Work Department dispatched a high-Yandong officiating, at least 50 million people in worship, worship has been hailed as the people of Hong Kong: "Central to send Hong Kong spiritual gift. "
  April 28, 2006, the CPPCC and the community in support of Fujian Province, the welcome Mami relic worship Buddha praying at the grand opening of Qishan monastery, rain thousand faithful to worship ceremony. Until May 22, nearly 30 million people in worship. This will enable Qishan monastery became famous, well known.
  November 3, 2007 Qishan monastery Buddha Hall, completed in gratitude Church celebrations
Translated by Google
Jiangxi million contained monastery
  Jiangxi million contained monastery (also known as the Temple) was built in the Ming Dynasty Hongwu years (1370), is located in the town center wanzai, facing south, an area of ​​3,000 square meters. Simple and elegant temples, five into the hall, green walls and gray tiles, carved beams, tall and majestic, imposing appearance. Within a square stone columns and wooden twenty pairs, together with the drum-shaped base, columns carved front with celebrity books couplets dozen deputy. Fully reflects the overall layout of the Ming Dynasty architectural style, symmetrical, car Gallery harmony, the main entrance archway towering carved painted the middle, both sides of the bell tower. The second temple surrounded by a railing around the jade, carved ceiling in the middle surrounded by two hundred leading a ring, known as the "dragon nest" with grass flowers fishes heavy gilded color, after several centuries catastrophe is preserved craft boutique, amazing. Buddha temple has more respect, dignified and solemn, dignified kind, every Buddhist, bells and drums, gongs, wooden fish Law ringing sound ear, monks chanting Cantabile complaints, people have forgotten Tuochen vulgar sense, has always been enthusiastic believers Holy Land pilgrimage. There are two mysteries monastery, when the wheel of history into the 21st century, in the Main Hall of the side, showing some small white dragon dragon body, found only at the beginning so thick fingers, now get bigger has sized rough, and some people can see, some people can not see, people say it is the temple of the white dragon appeared, Buddha apparitions. What kind of phenomenon, remains to be elegant. But there is a monastery down the real story so that people never forget: Anti-Japanese War, Japanese planes bombed a year Wanzai, except throw in a monastery where there is no explosion, people say this is the classic manifestation of the City God bless the party people, the monastery of incense are thus increasingly popular.
Translated by Google
Guangdong monastery
  About Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
  Monastery abbot - Philip Buddha
  Edge of the park, the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas.
  Monastery located in southwestern Guangdong downwind county, the county administrative center of the mountain, Cambodia temporary city, south highway, jump Lotus Mountain West, North West soup. Prominent location, excellent condition. Since the self park, after years of effort, Chi Kung Temple, Chinese dragon, Qing Yun Ge, such as the world famous cultural Beilang building (structure) dominating the park.
  By now the county master plan, a comprehensive plan for closure poke WON. In planning the first to emphasize the principle of protecting the environment, highlighting the "Buddha" cultural theme. In "Buddha" cultural landscape gives a cultural connotation to protect existing forests marrow appearance as the goal to guide the Chi Kung Temple, Chinese dragon, King Hall, Main Hall, Canon House, Temple and other ancient architectural features, making the entire park formation of green everywhere, flowers and fruit, has a special attraction famous Zen.
  Park, an area of ​​approximately 1.35 square kilometers. Planning period is consistent with the county master plan. Recent 2003-2010, forwards 2011-2020. Depending on the nature poke Park, in principle, the theme park is divided into six functional areas, the district's main attractions _set_tings:
  A central area: the main attractions include dripping Guanyin, the Chinese phoenix, SF Court, Monk Hall, King Hall, Main Hall, Canon House, Longevity spring, Confucius Temple, the world of celebrity culture Beilang, Rohan stone gallery. This area is the center area of ​​the park, with "Buddha" culture as the core.
  Second, the climbing area: the main attractions including the Chinese dragon, Range Rover Pavilion, ahead in the pavilion, Waterside Court, Buddha, Rohan group. The area is a high view-based, where Buddha (elevation 154.35M) peak for the whole park, visitors boarded this peak, overlooking the city, overlooking the tide kei, ahead in the Quartet, the views are collected.
  Third, the TUC area: including Three Friends Park, Langhammer Court, Qingxin Pavilion and other attractions for visitors to quiet rest, enjoy the natural landscape to text friends, portrait of a good place for tea.
  Fourth, childlike area: places designed for children's play activities.
  Fifth, recreational activities zone: to hoist the pool as the center, _set_ up entertainment, swimming, or water, sand, grass, food and other activities, the park is quiet in the drive lies. Yu activity, longan orchards, Lai Chi Yuen available within walking distance, and then taste fresh seasonal fruit.
  Sixth, entrance management area: the main consideration and poke Park source direction and management of their own development needs, planning three entrances. Eastgate main entrance, south, north gate for the second entrance, appropriate _set_tings management facilities. Each entry are _set_ to a certain amount of parking for visitors and distribution plaza, kiosks, public telephones and other services.
  Rich edge, the edge, the edge, the edge of the world destined for the people, but also due to the county tourism resources, the advantages of geographical conditions, "Buddha" cultural theme prominent, convenient traffic conditions, the contact with the county other attractions close, can and The complementary and coordinated. Poke park further development and construction, is the Chinese historical and cultural heritage, will Xiaoying world of passengers.
Translated by Google
Beijing monastery
  Neighborhoods and communities located in Beijing's Xuanwu District Dashanlan Hail lane. The Alley is a short alley was "7" font. West of the mouth and the Shaanxi Lane interlinked, south of the mouth of the alley located on the east wall of the east side of the camp, but the total length of 30 meters. Near the old Beijing resident, also known as its "monastery Waner" (part of the alley after the founding of the words "Blair said," "Buddha" and "blessing" sounds similar). Which is located in the alley named after the Buddhist temple on the north side, "monastery."
  The temple was built in the unknown, the existing pattern has front hall, hall, apse (watch his two-story loft-like architecture) and a bell tower and other relics, body destroyed during the Cultural Revolution. It is understood that before the Cultural Revolution, the temple has a lot of major hall Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and other statues, known as "poke", is the largest monastery features. All statues were smashed during the Cultural Revolution, was in the belly of a large number of various statues found rare books, the content is unknown, unknown era, are wire-bound book. Due to lack of management books of all statues in the nearby residents were kids when burned as ordinary paper heating is indeed a great pity. Now as a resident monastery tenements, each house of architectural monuments have been gradually disappearing.
Translated by Google
Hebei Lixian monastery
  [History]
  State calabash first brake - gulian Taiwan monastery, located in the southeast of Hebei Province, Baoding, located in Lixian Liang Chuang nine kilometers northeast of. According to historical records, "gulian Taiwan" is one of the Qin Shi Huang built after the high-profile, three-step stairs eighteen, more than ten meters high, surrounded by lotus ponds are laying around, it was "gulian Taiwan" in the name; later due to give birth naturally in soil Hill, a small yellow chrysanthemums, hence the name "Daisy Hill." Liang Chuang gulian desk in the center of the village was built around the village there are nine road through here, such as the Kowloon thomsonae general, also known as "Kowloon mouth."
  Gulian Taiwan monastery Kaishanzushi Pushan Master (number Miaoxi), in the early years of the Ming Dynasty (AD 1572) with his brother and round fruit Purdue Master Master and other Toutuo monks wander far, Seeing the hills, scenery is very good. Order by Purdue Master Young Pushan, residence of repair Temple. Monastery in history have had several flourished, monks men. Resident monks of the monastery hundred and ten people had monastery in the Qing dynasty had two large-scale restoration. On the eve of the liberation of the Japanese invasion of China, the temple was destroyed in the war again. During the ten years of chaos, the only remaining one of the Ming Dynasty monastery bells were destroyed. (Writers: Bell's story hit Liang Bin "Red Flag" to the here) gulian audience Liangzhuang honest, outstanding, famous modern painter (beam) Huang Zhou, Liang Bin writers were born here.
  [Monastery] attraction
  Is different from other temples within the monastery's Tusita hospital (King Hall) in the worship of the Maitreya Buddha than we often see topless bag monk, but sat in Cheshire Dhammakaya statues and anger on both sides of the majesty of exclusion Four Diamond is worthy of admiration.
  Huayan Temple dedicated to contemporary seat main nights financial elder relic, held annually in spring and winter period Kegon learn Kegon method possession. "Buddha Buddha by the name," says: "If the good man good woman, Shouchi Buddhas recite the name of who is who secular An Yin, away from all hard and eliminate all crime, when was the next logical despise A hoe three Bodhi . "to poke monastery ceremony is the first activity after the Spring Festival temple, believers living in the cloud around the Ten Thousand Buddhas Repentance this week to pray for a year of good luck.
  [Today] Abbot
  Buddhism, Taoism Wang, formerly known as: Jinqing Fu, Shandong native
  January 1973 born on 29 mountain town of Shima Village Zoucheng, Shandong Province
  1996 converted to Sambo in Beijing Guangji abbot monk Ming Yang old seat
  1999 ceremony in Beijing Guangji Light Master ordained Kai, Wang gave Farmington Road, No. Ming multiply
  1997-2000 has been a monk before May Guangji refuge in the West Hall Edison old monk
  2000-2005 studied at the Fujian Buddhist College, graduating in 2005
  2001 Kaiyuan Temple in Quanzhou, a large altar seeking by three big ring, have quit in Xuecheng monk
  2006 Taiwan monastery abbot Lixian gulian
  2007 Seventh CPPCC members elected to Lixian
  May 2009 was elected to the executive director of the Buddhist Association of Baoding, Hebei Province September the same year was elected to the Buddhist Association
Translated by Google
Related Phrases
build a business
Containing Phrases
sandy land million temples of BuddismQi Mountain million temples of BuddismSandy Bay million temples of Buddism
Gulian _set_ million temples of BuddismMillion temples of buddism ShizaoxiangChengdu Million temples of buddism carved stone
Chengdu Million temples of buddism Stone statues