|
|
现代诗歌 | 散文游记 | 评论鉴赏 Reviews | 西方文学 Western Literature |
|
原創 <媽!妳為何早歸西?>Mom! Why you died so early?
原創 <媽!妳為何早歸西?>
Mom! Why you died so early?
妳是家中一員
You were a part of our families.
妳可知老爸感寂寞?
Do you know father feels very lonely?
雖然巳經年我仍不忘記
I could not forget you although a few years past.
常見妳在夢中
Always see your appear in my sweet dream.
妳的笑和怒容都不忘懷
Your smile and angry faces are not forgotten.
妳的聲音仍留在我的耳內
Your voices are still echoed in my ears.
妳煮的湯和飯餚沒忘記
The meals and soups were so delicious.
我們再沒有媽妳長在
There will be no more such mouth’s fortune.
妳雖然巳離去六年
There will be six years have passed since you
died.
妳在新的環境可住得安樂?
Are you living well enough in the other world?
我永遠記着妳的母愛
Your son is still deeply remembering your love.
妳可否時常來探望我?
Could you come more often to see me?
我想在夢中常見尔
I would like to meet you even in my dream;
妳的出現我感到甜密
Your appearance can make me feeling very sweet.
2009-06-10 22:00:51 |
散文诗 Poetry in Prose | 小说故事 | 古韵新音 | 谈古论今 | 网友论坛 | 开心一笑 | 现代诗歌讲习交流班 | 诗词吟诵 | 健康与美容 |
|