用户:  密码:  自动   忘密 注册注册
博客群博客群    博客新闻博客新闻   常见问题与解答常见问题与解答   
搜索搜索    成员列表成员列表    成员组成员组    照相簿照相簿 
 树型主题—淡雅
北美枫 首页 -> 西方文学 Western Literature 发表新帖   回复帖子
泰戈尔《飞鸟》新译(一)
钓月
秀才


注册时间: 2008-04-12
帖子: 409
来自: 中国江苏
钓月北美枫文集
帖子发表于: 2008-04-12 19:10:43    发表主题: 泰戈尔《飞鸟》新译(一) 引用并回复

Stray Birds
By Tagore


1. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天迷失的鸟儿飞临我窗前歌唱,旋又飞去。
秋天的黄叶,无歌可唱,叹息着翩然飞落。

2. O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leaves
your footprints in my words.
一队小小的世界漂泊者呀,在我字里行间留下你们的足迹吧。

3. The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small, small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界向爱人取下巨大的假面。它变小了,小如一首歌,亦如永恒的一吻。

4. It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪水使她的微笑开花。

5. The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
广袤的沙漠渴盼一叶绿草的爱,她却摇摇头笑着飞开。

6. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去太阳而流泪,你也会失去星星。

7. The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞之蹈之的流水啊,拦路的泥沙乞求你的歌声和你的灵动。你肯挟瘸足泥沙而下吗?

8. Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸宛若夜雨萦绕我的梦境。

9. Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
一旦梦见我们形同路人。醒来就发现我们原是相爱相亲。

10. Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
我心中哀如止水,宛如暮色降临静寂之林。

11. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
隐形手指,若慵懒微风,在我心弦上奏潺潺乐章。

12. What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
“海水呀,你说什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你的回答是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”

13. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
听,我的心,听世界向你求爱的喁喁私语。

14. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘犹如夜间的黑暗--伟大。知识的幻觉犹如晨雾。

15. Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁之高而让你的爱情坐于其上。

16. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
今晨我坐在窗前,世界宛如路人,停留片刻,向我点头走过。

17. These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思是树叶的簌簌之声;它们在我的心里欢悦地呢喃。

18. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

19. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
神啊,我的愿望真是愚傻,它们在你的歌声中喧嚣。让我只谛听吧。

20. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择最好的。是最好的选择我。

21. They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
灯笼挂在身后的人将影子投到了自己前面。

22. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在是一个永恒的惊奇,这就是人生。

23. “We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?
“I am a mere flower.”
“我们,簌簌的树叶,声音回应着暴风雨。你是谁,竟然如此沉默?”
“我只是一朵花。”

24. Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休憩属于工作,正如眼睑之与眼睛。

25. Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人为初生之婴,他的力量,就是成长的力量。

26. God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.
上帝企盼着我们回应,乃在于他馈与我们的花朵,而非太阳和土地。

27. The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
日光若裸体稚童,在绿叶中快乐嬉戏,它不知道人会撒谎。

28. O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
啊,美呀,不要到你镜子的阿谀奉承中,而要到爱中寻找自我吧。

29. My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."
我心澜激荡着世界的海岸,并和泪在上边标记下:“我爱你。”

30. “Moon, for what do you wait?”
“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”
“月儿啊,你在等候什么?”
“向我必须让路的太阳致敬。”

31. The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
树来到我的窗前,仿佛喑哑大地发出的渴望的声音。

32. His own mornings are new surprises to God.
对于上帝来说,自己的清晨也无比新奇。

33. Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
世界的需求使人生富有,爱情的需求使人生价值连城.。

34. The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
干涸的河床,并不感谢它的过去。

35. The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。

36. The waterfall sings, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
瀑布唱道:“得到自由时我便有了歌声。”

37. I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
我说不清这颗心为什么默默地凋萎。
是为了它不曾要求,不曾知晓,不曾记得的些微需要。

38. Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.
妇人,走来走去料理家务时,你手足宛如山溪歌唱着流过卵石。

39. The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
太阳走过西方大海时,留下它对东方最后的致意。

40. Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
不要因为自己没有胃口而去责备食物。

41. The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand a tiptoe to peep at the heaven.
树像大地的渴望似的,为了窥视天空而踮起脚尖。

42. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微笑着,什么都未跟我说。我却觉得,为了这个,我已等待很久。

43. The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
水里的鱼沉默着。大地上的野兽喧闹着,空中的鸟儿歌唱着。但是,人类却兼有大海的沉默,大地的喧闹以及天空的乐曲。

44. The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
世界冲过缠绵的心弦,奏出哀伤的音乐。

45. He has made his weapons his gods.
When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
他把自己武器奉为上帝。当武器胜利之时,他自己却失败了。

46. God finds himself by creating.
上帝从创造中发现了自我。

47. Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret , with her silent steps of love.
蒙上面纱的影子用她爱沉默的脚步,秘密地追随着光。

48. The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
星星不怕显得像萤火虫那样。

49. I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.
感谢神,我不是一只权力之轮,而是被其压碎的一个生灵。

50. The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
注意力犀利而不宽广,它执着于每一点却并不移动。

51. You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.
为了证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大,你的偶像被粉碎到尘土之中,
52. Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
人不能在他历史中显示自我,只能在其中挣扎着向前。

53. While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin, the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her, “My dear, dear sister.”
玻璃灯因为瓦灯叫它做表兄而责备瓦灯。但明月出来时,玻璃灯却温柔一笑,叫着明月:“我亲爱,亲爱的姐姐。”

54. Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我们仿佛海鸥与波涛相遇,相遇,走近。
海鸥飞去,波涛隆隆滚走,我们分手。

55. My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance music of the tide in the evening.
我的白昼已完。我像一只搁浅在海滩上的小舟,听着晚潮的舞曲。

56. Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
生命被赋予我们,我们献出生命方能得到生命。

57. We come nearest to the great when we are great in
humility.
最谦恭时,我们最接近伟大。

58. The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀为孔雀尾翎的负担而难过。

59. Never be afraid of the moments-——thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
决不要害怕瞬间片刻——永恒之声这样唱着。

60. The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in the Nowhere.
飓风于无路之中寻找捷径,又突然在“乌有邦”停止它的寻觅。

61. Take my wine in my own cup, friend.
It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
自己杯中的酒自己喝吧,朋友。
一倒进别人的杯里,酒泡沫花环便消失了。

62. The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.
完美为了爱残缺美而扮靓自己。

63. God says to man, "I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish."
上帝对人类说:“我治愈你,因此才伤害你,爱你才惩罚你。”

64. Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
感激火焰之光,但别忘了坚韧地站在暗处的擎灯人。

65. Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草啊,你的步伐虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。

66. The infant flower opens its bud and cries, "Dear World, please do not fade."
小花绽放出蓓蕾啜泣道:“亲爱的世界,请勿凋零。”

67. God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
上帝对庞大帝国会心生厌恶,但决不会厌恶小小的花朵。

68. Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
谬误经不起失败,但真理却不怕失败。

69. “I give my whole water in joy,” sings the waterfall, “though little of it is enough for the thirsty”
瀑布唱道:“虽然渴者只要少许水便够,我却快活地给与我全部的水。

70. Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?
于源源不断狂喜的迸发中把这些花抛掷上去的源泉在哪里呢?

71. The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree.
The tree gave it.
樵夫的斧头向树乞要斧柄。
树便给了。

72. In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
这笼罩着雨雾的孤独黄昏,我孤寂的心感觉到了它的叹息。

73. Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love
贞操是来自爱河的财富。
.
74. The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.
雾,若爱情,在山的心上嬉戏,绽放种种美丽的惊喜。

75. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界解读错了,反而说它欺骗我们。

76. The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.
诗人的风,正刮过海洋森林,找寻它自己的声音。

77. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
每个孩子出生都带来讯息:上帝对人类并未灰心失望。

78. The grass seeks her crowd in the earth.
The tree seeks his solitude of the sky
草儿寻求她大地上的同佯。
树木寻求他天空的孤独。
.
79. Man barricades against himself.
人类给自己设置障碍。

80. Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
我的朋友,你的声音飘荡在我的心里,宛若那海水的低吟声在谛听的松林间萦绕。

81. What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
这以繁星为其火花的隐形的黑暗火焰究竟是什么呢?

82. Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
让生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美吧。

83. He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
欲行善者在门外敲着门,爱人者看见门敞开着。

84. In death the many becomes one; in life the one becomes many.
在死亡中,众多合而为一;生时,一化为众多。

85. Religion will be one when God is dead.
上帝死时,宗教一统。

86. The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.
艺术家是自然的情人,所以他既是自然之奴又是其主。

87. “How far are you from me, O Fruit??
“I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.”
“你离我有多远,果实啊?”
“我藏在你心里,花儿啊。”

88. This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day.
这渴望是为了那在黑夜里感觉得到,在白天里却看不见的人。

89. “You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, I am the smaller one on its upper side," said the dewdrop to the lake.
露珠对湖水说道:“你是荷叶下的大露珠,我是荷叶上的小露珠。”


90. The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.
刀鞘保护刀的锋利,却满足于自己的驽钝。

91. In darkness the One appears as uniform; in the light the One appears as manifold.
在黑暗中,“一”视如一体;在日光中,“一”视如众多。

92. The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass.
借助于草的帮助,大地使自己显得殷勤好客。

93. The birth and death of the leaves are the rapid whirls of the eddy whose wider circles move slowly among stars.
叶的生死乃是旋风迅速的旋转,其更广阔的旋转乃是星星之间的徐缓转动。

94. Power said to the world, "You are mine."
The world kept it prisoner on her throne.
Love said to the world, "I am thine."
The world gave it the freedom of her house.
权势对世界说:“你是我的。”
世界便把其囚禁于她宝座之下。
爱情对世界说:“我是你的。”
世界便让爱情在其屋内自由自在。

95. The mist is like the earth's desire.
It hides the sun for whom she cries.
雾仿佛大地的欲望。
它藏起自己哭求的太阳。

96. Be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers.
安静些吧,我的心,这些大树都是祈祷者。

97. The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal.
瞬间的喧嚣嘲笑着永恒的音乐。
.
98. I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away
我想起了飘浮在生、爱和死河流上的其它时代,这些时代已被遗忘。我感到离开尘世的自由了。
.
99. The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil.
It waits to be lifted in the night.
我灵魂的忧伤就是新嫁娘的面纱。
等候着在夜间被掀起。

100. Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
死之印记将价值赋予生之钱币,使其可以用生命来购买真正的珍贵之物。
_________________
欲钓那只太阳,却钓了一轮月亮

http://www.hongxiu.com/my.asp?id=1310875
http://blog.sina.com.cn/hanqirong
返页首
阅览成员资料 发送私人留言 发送电子邮件
钓月
秀才


注册时间: 2008-04-12
帖子: 409
来自: 中国江苏
钓月北美枫文集
帖子发表于: 2008-04-13 15:52:23    发表主题: 引用并回复

喜欢《飞鸟》,全部已新译出,自认为在诗意方面超越前人,现正寻求进一步完善和出版机会,望行家里手,各位文朋诗友请批!
_________________
欲钓那只太阳,却钓了一轮月亮

http://www.hongxiu.com/my.asp?id=1310875
http://blog.sina.com.cn/hanqirong
返页首
阅览成员资料 发送私人留言 发送电子邮件
戴玨
秀才


注册时间: 2007-01-03
帖子: 808

戴玨北美枫文集
帖子发表于: 2008-04-17 15:16:43    发表主题: 黯然 引用并回复

大致是翻得不錯的。太多,得慢慢看。
1.黯然不必要,flutter沒完全翻出來,“翩然飛落”如何?sign是不是錯了?sigh吧?
3.its mask of vastness,vastness應該翻出來,後面說變小是一種對比。
5. The mighty desert,沙漠和小草有強弱的對比,mighty的翻譯可斟。
6.miss的翻譯可以更准確:錯過,沒看到等等。
9. Once we dreamt that...曾經,一度。
10. Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart 我心中哀如止水...hush表達了一種過程,而非狀態:悲哀在我心中平靜下來...
_________________
I labour by singing light
我的blog
我的專欄
返页首
阅览成员资料 发送私人留言 发送电子邮件 博客
钓月
秀才


注册时间: 2008-04-12
帖子: 409
来自: 中国江苏
钓月北美枫文集
帖子发表于: 2008-04-17 16:17:13    发表主题: 引用并回复

果然来了高手.
谢谢戴玨先生,请继续指点.奉上香茗敬老师! Laughing
_________________
欲钓那只太阳,却钓了一轮月亮

http://www.hongxiu.com/my.asp?id=1310875
http://blog.sina.com.cn/hanqirong
返页首
阅览成员资料 发送私人留言 发送电子邮件
从以前的帖子开始显示:   
表情图案
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
更多表情图案
1页/共1页           阅读上一个主题 阅读下一个主题    
北美枫 首页 -> 西方文学 Western Literature    发表新帖   回复帖子
跳到:  
凡在本网站发表作品,即视为向《北美枫》杂志投稿。作品版权归原作者,观点与网站无关。请勿用于商业,宗教和政治。严禁人身攻击。管理员有权删除作品。上传图片,版权自负。未经许可,请勿转载。