中英惯用短语:
  •   快速先遣消防车   rapid intervention vehicle
  • n.  恢复到原的(成功)地位   position
  • v.  恢复原的活动或情况   come or go back to an earlier activity or condition
  • v.  恢复原的活动或情况   coming or going back to an earlier activity or condition
  • v.  恢复(原的作法或习惯)   return to (a former practice or habit)
  • n.  您要点儿什麽, 先生?   What can I get you, squire?
  •   意外事故预计划及应急程序条令   contingency plans and emergency procedures manual
  • n.  意思不清楚, 必须要知道which这一行词所指为何才行.   Which proves I'm right' is not clear unless we know the antecedent of `which'. `Which proves I'm right'
  • n.  慈善惠及家人(一个人的首要责任是帮助和照顾自己的家庭).   a person's first duty is to help and care for his own family
  • v.  我事跟他说过, 可他就是不听.   I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen
  • v.  我们不能预假定他的话属实.   We cannot presuppose the truth of his statements
  • n.  我们付给你一半钱, 剩下的一半等你干完了再付.   We'll pay you half up front and the other half when you've finished the job
  • n.  我们先作守方.   We're fielding first
  • n.  我们吃些快餐再出门儿.   nosh, then start out
  • adj.  我们应该实事求是地把费用算出来, 然後再做决定.   We must be practical and work out the cost before we make a decision
  •   我们有许多事情要做, 但最重要的是收拾行李.   We've got a lot of things to do, but packing is top of the list