中英慣用短語:
  •   (英議會下院表時)議員用來投票的兩走廊之一   division lobby
  •   (議會兩院的)共同决議   joint resolution
  •   (議會中的)先决問題   previous question
  •   (議會中的)先問題[動議]   a previous question
  •   (訴訟)懸而未决   hang in the hedge
  •   (訴訟)懸而未决   hang on the hedge
  •   (財産轉讓、合同生效等之前的)先條件   a condition precedent
  •   (賭咒語)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my boots if ...
  •   (賭咒語)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my boots if...
  •   (賭咒語)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my hat if...
  •   (賭咒語)要是...我就不是人; 我不...   I'll eat my head if...
  •   (適用於多個被告的)共同判   concurrent sentence
  •   (問題等)回到原來的狀態(沒有解)   back to square one
  •   *39%的招聘經理說,能否與應聘者産生“化學反應”在其招聘策中占有一半的作用   39% say "chemistry" with a job applicant accounts for half of their hiring decision
  •   Phillips等專傢提供了以下四點建議,可幫助你在作出定之前確保換行對你來說是有用的   Experts such as Phillips offer these four tips for ensuring a career change will work--before you make the leap
  •   Phillips表示,招聘經理做出的風險最低的策就是聘請以前從事過該工作的相關候選人。所以如果你打算進軍一個新行業,你就處於不利情況了   The lowest-risk decision for a hiring manager is to choose someonewho has done the job before, Phillips says. So if you try to compete ina new field, you'll be at a disadvantage.